SOMAcorrect anyone?

Previous topic - Next topic

Jose

Hi guys.

Through browsing the forum and after being told to consider using a VED, I decided to search for one... I asked OldMan for his help (Thanks!), who told me about what he considered to be the most valid devices.

Not finding them or the ones that you guys mention here on the forum, I stumbled upon this one:

iMEDicare Ltd - SOMAcorrect

Has anyone used this device? or knows anything about it?

It seems to be specially designed and intended for peyronie's... Please let me know what you think

Cheers, Jose

shippo

Jose,

I have one! been using it for about three months now and have found much improvement regarding the bend in the little chap and the "hourglassing" is reduced slightly too. Although I have not lost any length with peyronie's, using the SOMAcorrect  has increased the girth at the base of my little chap.

As you can imagine, my partner is well happy with the results too!

You must be in for the long haul though matey......

Regards

Jeff
SLOW AND STEADY WINS THE RACE.

NeoV

Ive had mine for about 3 months as well, it helped out a lot before I injured myself,
In fact it improved my condition upon just one use, and I still see and feel the improvement.
I think it`s a very good product and the cheapest I`m aware of. Follow the protocol and educate yourself about VED before hand,

Be careful, pump LOW, and hold LESS

Stinging below the glans (or anywhere), if not particularly painful, is a sign of lymphatic vessel damage (as it was in my case).

Have fun and I wish you luck! VED is one of the only treatments that has worked for me and many others, I still consider it a near miracle.

-V

liber

Hi Old Man, Jose

I recently purchased a 'Vitality' model, I think it's like the 'Soma'? I had it shipped from USA to UK for a total price inc: P&P £75.

Cheers ... Liber

shippo

Quote from: liber on January 14, 2014, 08:15:00 AM
Hi Old Man, Jose

I recently purchased a 'Vitality' model, I think it's like the 'Soma'? I had it shipped from USA to UK for a total price inc: P&P £75.

Cheers ... Liber

Can't beat that Liber, mine cost over two hundred pounds and that's from the uk!!!

Have/will send a pm to Jose with the link then he can choose which one he wants then.

Regards

Jeff  
SLOW AND STEADY WINS THE RACE.

mrrifkin

Hi , Question for OLD MAN or anyone,  I have been reading the forum for awhile, looking for the best VED to use for ED had peyronies (multiple indents).   Also anyone know where I could buy one.  I see the SOMA Correct was mentioned, but is no longer sold, then see that Vitality is now only cylinder instead of three.  So is everyone using the Vitality one cylinder?  Can one still get the 3 cylinder? w/o a prescription is preferable.   I am willing to pay for the best, anything that could help.  

mrrifkin

Thanks Old Man, appreciate your time, do you know why the SOMA "requires a prescription stating that the VED is to be used for ED AND NOT FOR Peyronies Disease!" Is there a concern there?  Seems to me a lot of people are using a VED and most of the  people use it to treat  Peyronies.  I am just curious about the contradiction.   I was on this site a few years ago and don't recall that requirment, so appears to be a new development perhaps?  I am going to order the one cylinder SOMA and wilwill give it a try.  

mrrifkin

Thanks Old man, that's good information