Alternative Treatments for Peyronie's Disease

Previous topic - Next topic

Pey-penis

For now progress in combination therapy (Lugol + DMSO + manual massage) goes on. One thing bothers me: this ball, which causes flexion and a little hourglass decreases slowly but at the same time moves towards the base of the penis and already passed half the length. I do not know why this is happening and it made me a little worried. Another issue is that I purchased in the pharmacy Lugol's solution which is cheated because instead of 5% iodine and 10% potassium iodide contains 1% and 2%. Perhaps this is the reason for the slow improving the state of the penis. So I decided to do it by myself the same liquid iodine with an appropriate percentage and after using this pharmacy bottle I will use mine. If someone was looking for an information about this technique I found  on the internet description of iodine where are mentioned a disease Peyronies and Dupuytren. Here's a link to this page:
Iodide - One Mineral Can Help A Myriad Of Conditions From Atherosclerosis To "COPD" to Zits - Tahoma Clinic. They write there about use of a SSKI but the original Lugol is stronger because SSKI is just concentrated potassium iodide.

LeeBee69

This is a reply to an earlier post in this thread....

To Pey-penis & melting...

I hope this does not contravene forum rules. However I wanted to direct you to a product I own (and am in no way affiliated). It's called Spooky2. I've looked at using it for Peyronie's...it could be considered "out there" as it is what's called a Rife technology. This aside it has the ability to produce high quality Colloidal Silver. I've just posted into their forum on the idea of using Iontophoresis and Colloidal silver to prevent scaring - there are some heavy weight science folks there - and to see if their machine could do the Iontophoresis too. I think not as it does not do micro currents. However, if you want economically viable Colloidal silver you can make it with this machine. Here's the link:
[Sorry - Link removed. If I leave the link it implies we support the concept. And frankly I don't know enough about it. So I don't want to be responsible to send someone to a site for a RIFE machine where they hook themselves up to electrical stimulation and plasma generators. There is enough information here that someone could Google and fine on their own if really interested]

I'll report back any responses I get there.

Best,
Lee

Pey-penis

I wrote about Iontophoresis an Colloidal silver at another thread. This may be good in acute stage at the beginning.
I am making colloidal (Ion dilution) silver with my own method and device I made.

Pey-penis

A month passed since the previous letter. Progress is clear because the curvature diminished considerably. In places after passing of scar union it is soft to slimy so that during the following after the compress (30 minutes), manual massage and stretching (10 minutes) became supple. I currently use Lugol made by me, which has more iodine in the composition but no glycerine so after applying the compress and massage I lubricate the skin with an argan oil (because that I have). On the other hand, unfortunately, spherical union is still here, moves slowly towards the body and causes a slight curvature and a small hourglass in this place where it is currently located. I guess I'll have to frequently use VED because I read that it helps in the elimination of the narrowing in the shape of an hourglass. Is anyone else trying this technique because it really helped me?
If you have questions I will gladly answer.

Pey-penis

It already will be a year since I began my treatments according to the method I wrote earlier. Unfortunately I was not able to clear all union and a small curvature and the hourglass continues to occur. This is no obstacle to having sex but always a splinter stuck in my head. I tried to use for compress and massage a Lugol Iodide in higher concentrations and ended up with the exfoliation of the epidermis. I had to do a little break to cure the skin on the penis with colloidal silver of my production so that everything was healed without a trace. I have no idea how to bring it to the end. I did a mixture adding to baby skin ointment (Linomag) a concentrated Lugol and perhaps even try this.

LeeBee69

Hey Pey,

Thanks for following up with posts on progress, it is appreciated and needed!

Do you know roughly how much angle of curvature you have reduced with this method?

Cheers,
LeeBee