Oral Potassium Iodide

Previous topic - Next topic

muffslayer

Hey guys.

I'm having some good success with Potassium Iodide for general sexual health. By this I mean, easier arousal, erections, and nocturnal erections etc..

I first thought iodine might help when I tried SSKI + DMSO transdermally, and my erection hardness went up very high. However this actually worsened things after a week or so, and my penis became raw and lost more girth. However I didn't forget how it had initially helped my erection.

So I tried potassium iodide orally, and have had very good results when it comes to arousal, erection hardness, libido, and nocturnal erections. In fact I wake up often with morning wood. I've also greatly improved my digestion.

I'm not going to go into too much detail here, as my other thread on another forum is where I'm putting up my progress:

Potassium Iodide - May be one of the best supplements I've ever taken - Brain Health - LONGECITY

However I will say the supplement is very cheap, and I would recommend people giving it a try. However be warned the initial effects of this supplement suck, as your body gets use to it, or goes through a "detox" phase. But also you will see the results in your penis instantly as well, even going through this crap phase at the beginning. Also I started with a full pill, but have cut down to half because my penis hardness went down and felt like it was too much for it. So I only recommend if you try it, half a pill max. Or maybe a full pill for the first 3 days or so, and then half it.

I'm not a doctor, so please don't take my advice, this is just my personal experience. Like I said it's cheap, it cost $6 for 14 tablets, and if you're taking half, that will last you roughly a month (28 days), so in my personal opinion, it's worth trying. However the initial phase does absolutely suck balls.

Lastly everyone says iodine is great for healing scars and skin. And so it may not be topical iodine that is needed for the penis, but smaller doses of oral iodine to help prevent scar formation/progression, and help reversal of already formed scars. However will need to find science done on iodine and skin/collagen/tissues/scars to help these so called claims.  

George999

Half a pill?  There are two versions of PI sold in the US.  The potent therapeutic version (which I do NOT recommend due to potential for adverse side effects) and the low dose version (which I do recommend ... I think it is very beneficial).  So if you are taking the high dose version, I would recommend you rethink it.  PI is stored in the body so it will build up over time in the tissues and can have adverse effects, especially on the thyroid.  The low dose version is pretty safe.  I generally take if for a month or two (combination low dose PI and Iodine) at the beginning of the year each year.  I think a lot of people in the USA are generally Iodine deficient, but that is just my personal opinion.  Iodine is one of those substances that has been thoroughly demonized by the medical profession to the point that they pretty much tell you that if you take it the lion will eat you.  But I think a LITTLE BIT is good for one's health.  But don't over do it.

dplookin

Regarding Potassium Iodide, this is off the subject of Peyronies but Very Important.   The United States Government ordered 14 million doses of Potassium Iodide in December which is suppose to be delivered in February.  This is because there has been Radiation Fall-out in the United States from the underground Nuclear Explosions at the Nuclear Plant in Japan.

Of course, the Government is not telling the Public about this.  I guess the 14 million doses is for Special People only.  The Potassium Iodide helps protect a person from the Radiation.

I apologize for being a little off subject, but this is Important.  Not sure if it will really effect anyone in the States, but the problem does exist.  Possibly this Fall-out could Effect Peyronies in some way...........possibly make it worse, I don't know.