Sex positions for peyronies sufferers.

Previous topic - Next topic

Shlomo

I have peyronies plaque which causes me to bend left at a 40 degree angle about a third of the way from the base of my penis.  I have some mild pain at the beginning of intercourse. Is there a recommended sex position to minimize discomfort, or more importantly to avoid further injury or worsening the condition?  

Norm

I think Jackp can help you with this. Send him a PM. He is always willing to help.
Plication Surgery Dec. 2013. Straight Again!

jackp

Shlomo

I answered your PM but I am going to repeat it hear for others that may be interested.  

Girl on top is the most common cause of penile injury it is advised to avoid girl on top or from behind. The best position is boy on top with the girls butt on a pillow. This changes the angle and allows for better penetration and movement. Always have sex with a rigid penis and use a good lube to avoid futher injury.

Jackp
http://jackp-penileimplant.blogspot.com

Shane43

This post is almost 10 years old, but let me add that if you have hinging due to hourglass indentations, woman on top is still the worst, but boy on top also is not good. Your weight may cause severe bending if you slip out too far. If you have hinging, going from behind with her not moving much is best. You can control all the force on your cock and more easily make sure the little guy stays inside her. Whether it is side by side spooning or doggy, the man remains in control of any force on his penis. Just make sure not matter what position, with hinging, that she does not move too much. I know...easier said than done, depending on the woman...
62YO, hourglass indent/hinging at base 30deg bend up 3cmx2cm hard plaque at dorsal base. No ED. 3 rounds Xiaflex decreased plaque/indent/hinge/bend. 1 year later, penis went from 7.5 to 5.5 in, but only 15 degree bend and no hinging.