For how long?

Previous topic - Next topic

liber

Hi

I've only been using VED for a week but was wondering:

1. If I follow the protocol for 26 weeks with no good results does one stop.
2. Conversely If I follow the protocol for 26 weeks with good results does one stop.

I'm only curious : )

Liber

Old Man

liber:

Each case of Peyronies Disease has its own characteristics so one must use their own judgment as to continue of stop using the protocol. In my personal case, it took just over a year of almost daily usage on the old Osbon Erecaid Esteem one cylinder VED to clear up my symptoms.

BTW, the symptoms have not returned since the VED therapy. I still use the VED therapy several times a week just for maintenance of what I have gained. Not stretching out the erectile tissue on a regular basis will certainly let it atrophy and not be spontaneous in any natural erection. Most guys who have had a radical retropubic prostatectomy developed ED as a result. Some, however, did not get ED if they were able to get natural erections before the surgery.

So, bottom line, to answer your questions about continuing the VED therapy: My 2 cents about this is that each individual has to determine if they got good or no results from the therapy and decide which way to go. I would strongly urge any member who completed the 26 week course of therapy and not saw any visible results to continue for at least another 26 week session, etc. The least benefit one would see is that their penises would be more healthy with the increased blood flow during that one year of therapy.

Again, one must remember that VED therapy is not ''an overnight therapy'' and must use it for what it is worth to their individual case of Peyronies Disease. Also, it is an excellent means of having good firm erections with ED problems.

Old Man
Age 92. Peyronies Disease at age 24, Peyronies Disease after
stage four radical prostatectomy in 1995, Heart surgery 2004 with three bypasses/three stents.
Three more stents in 2016. Hiatal hernia surgery 2017 with 1/3 stomach reduction. Many other surgeries too.

liber

Thanks Old Man,

I thought what I was asking was a bit obvious, your using definition "maintenance" makes real sense. The only real concern I had was is it detrimental to exceed the 26 week protocol regardless of results, you clearly say no whilst listening to your body.

As ever cheers matey......liber

MattFoley

Just to add to the idea of using VED regularly, I think it's one of the best things you can do for your penis to keep it healthy. Regular VED use for maximum engorging is so critical to making sure the penis can maximize blood flow throughout the entire shaft and glan. For someone like me who has bad venous leakage, using the VED insures that blood goes into areas of the penis that might not see much engorgement through simple erections. Even after healing from Peyronie's (God willing), I plan to use the VED for the rest of my life.
Got Testosterone?

liber

Thanks Matt

Whilst I don't like the prospect of ved forever, I think if that's what it takes (as an insurance policy) it's a small price to pay. Obviously I understand at this time it may not work for me, but trying is positive.

As for you good luck fella and much thanks....liber