Have a congenital curve

Previous topic - Next topic

Veb

Hi,

Went to see a urologist about what I suspected was peyronies disease. Turns out it isn't. It's a congenital curve I was told, seeing as though I'm only 19 and have had it since I can remember. I'm currently doing curvature correction exercises in the hope they will help. I'm just wondering if there's anything I can supplement this with?

Thanks.

Litani

What kind of correction exercises are you doing?
Care enough to throw everything you got at this disease but do not care enough to ruin your Life!

Norm

That is my question also. Please don't say that you are jelqing. That has put many men here. Even though you have CC and not actually Peyronies Disease, the end result looks much the same and the treatment is the same. Spend some time here studying. It will help you.  
Plication Surgery Dec. 2013. Straight Again!

lordfkiller

I saw five urologists before having surgery and none of them even mentioned any non-surgical treatment. I haven't read anything about any effective non-surgical treatment in textbooks or papers either. Whatever you are doing, make sure you do it under a urologist's supervision. Your penis is a very delicate organ and any damage you may cause to it is either very difficult or impossible to repair.

Abelard

Man, please be careful. I have had Peyronies symptoms as far back as memory serves, and about thirteen years ago, when I was 19, I had the Nesbit procedure, and it F'd me up big time!!!! I am still f'd up and I am afraid to proceed forward.