PAIN when flaccid, hard flaccid. Can't sleep stressed depressed.

Previous topic - Next topic

alreadyinuse

It's nearly 4am. I can't sleep, I had a stressful evening because my gf didn't get in touch (battery died, all okay) but was left with SO much ache in my shaft and then a proper WTF when I went to pee and my penis was flaccid, but not squishy. Now read about hard flaccid (HF) etc. Dr said 'mild' peyronies but it's been 6 months of varying pain. Had an ultrasound that showed no plaque, but have about 10' off to the left near the glands after an impact sex injury. Penis straightens out when fully hard, but bends left as I get hard. Barely hurts when I have an erection but is achy all day and night every day and night.

I can deal with the bend as I can still have sex, but not the pain. Am taking codiene and ibuprofen sometimes.

Now reading I could be taking coQ10, vitamin E, lowering my carbs and sugar intake (right? let me know if these are wrong)...
Most days I just wait for the pain to waver, as it comes and goes but tonight it's too much and I can't sleep - am maxxed out on all the painkillers I can safely take and it won't go. Can't sleep.

I'm 35 and have only recently started having a healthy sex-life. This is very, very uncomfortable.

Depression and divorce-stresses are not helping. Also it hurts when I need to pee and during urination, possibly because a penile stricture from an op 17 years ago, scheudled for an op to investigate that and scared that it might make the Peyronies Disease worse.

I'm getting fed up with this, now tonight's HF was a new wtf to this saga.  

powderpowder

How long did it take your curve and peyronies symptoms to start after the injury? Its a been a month since my injury. No curve or pain when erect but sometimes dull aches when flaccid.  You should look into pentox

alreadyinuse

Curve and pain were immediate.... slowly levelled out to constant dull headache-in-my-penis type pain. Actually it's 7 months now.

Thisismyusername

Many of your symptoms sound like mine.  I have a 10 degree curve to the left that, when I have a completely full erection is almost straight, but I have varying degrees of deformity gaining and losing an erection or having a not completely fully erection.  I have pain all day long and hard flaccid.  It's been 8 months of pain so far for me.  I wish I could suggest something that helped me but so far nothing really has.  

I don't have pain during urination though.