Penis injury caused by condom, hard flaccid, loss of rigidity

Previous topic - Next topic

drahcir23

Eight weeks ago, I was masturbating with a condom on. It was expired and this caused a hole to suddenly form during a downward stroke. My penis then suddenly poked out the hole and the head began to swell as the blood could not escape. I examined the hole later and it was no more than about 6mm in diameter unstretched.

The condom was stuck on the shaft of my penis near the base for about 30 seconds before I could get it off. Once it was off my erection was still there but the base of my penis lost all rigidity causing it to flop. Shortly after the erection had subsided, despite being flaccid and having none of the usual pressure of an erection, my penis felt hard as if it had been traumatised.

After around 3-4 weeks the rigidity at the base improved and my penis now has almost the same level of resistance to downward pressure when erect that it had before. When semi-erect, however, I can still bend it downwards much more than I could before.

My symptoms are:

-   Very floppy/bendy penis when flaccid, except when fully erect it can be bent downwards easily which it could not do before.
-   When semi-erect my penis bends downward at about 2/3 down the shaft. This straightens out when fully erect and isn't really noticeable when flaccid.
-   I have been experiencing hard-flaccid as others have described. Hard shrivelled penis with baggy/puffy skin and protruding vein on top. It improves when I urinate or lie down and gets worse in cold weather or when using my leg muscles, for example when climbing stairs or squatting. It can come and go within seconds.
-   My penis seems misshapen slightly, with a faint bump/swelling on one side and a faint dent on the other.
-   After masturbating or having sex the hard flaccid state often returns and the dent and bump become more noticeable.
-   No or very very mild pain occasionally.
-   A slight lump on the underside of my penis near the head where the urethra ends (I was operated on as a child for mild hypospadias, though I don't think this has much to do with it).
-   Significant psychological disturbance as a result, fear for the future, feelings if losing manhood etc.

I have seen four doctors including a urologist. I explained my symptoms and they examined my penis but could not find anything wrong. The urologist told me I probably had penile edema and that it would take 4-6 weeks to settle down. He said the hard flaccid state is due to penis swelling but being contained by the tunica albuginea. I don't think this is the case. I asked whether I should abstain from sexual activity and he said to take it easy but that bloodflow would be helpful in the healing process.

I am extremely scared that my penis will not return to how it was before. It doesn't seem that the injury I sustained could cause lasting damage, but I fear the worst.

drahcir23

It had expired and I just started messing around with it. I don't know why I did it, but I wish I didn't.