VED first day

Previous topic - Next topic

Zejtun

I am 35 years old and I have had Peyronies for around 1.5 years.  It now seems that the shape of my penis has stabilized.  At first I had a curvature but eventually my penis got smaller and the curvature disappeared.  I don't have a problem with my erection but in the these 18 months I lost around 2 inches in length not to mention the girth.  I have been reading your comments for quite some time and I finally decided to buy a VED.  Today was my first day, I followed your guidelines and felt quite comfortable. After the 15 min session I was so impressed with the VED's results (and the size of my erection) that I used the a tension ring and had sex with my wife.  Well finally, after 1.5 years, I can say that she was really enjoying it.  I have got my confidence back.  However I would like to ask you a question about the tension ring.  Since I don't have a problem with my erection will I create a problem if for the time being I keep using the erection ring to have sex?  And do you have any suggestions on how to progress in my therapy (does and don'ts) except don't over pump it.

Hopefully I'll keep you posted about any improvements.

Thank you

jackp

Zejtun

Your story sounds a lot like mine when my peyronies started.  I also had the curve disappear and was about 1 1/2" shorter than before.  I also did not have erection problems at the time.  

When I started using the VED I also notice a great improvement in my penile size. Over a period of several months I was able to regain about 1/2 of what I had lost.

In my opinion I see no problem with you using the constriction ring for sex.  The only thing is not to ware it over 30 minutes before taking it off.  The only thing that counts is both you and your wife enjoyed it.  

Jackp
http://jackp-penileimplant.blogspot.com

Zejtun

Thank you Jackp.  Appreciated.  ;D

Zejtun

In your guidelines you suggest pumping then holding for 10 seconds (approx). Since I am not using a manual pump do I have to switch it off? otherwise it keeps on pumping while with the release button it loses the vacuum.

Thanks.

Old Man

Z:

You should definitely switch off the battery powered VED when you hit the release button. First, you could damage the pump and then it might add more vacuum based on how the VED works.

We don't recommend using the battery powered VED unless one has a problem with hands that cannot function well.

A manual pump affords much better control of the vacuum while pumping. If you got the VED package that has both manual and battery powered model use the manual one. If not, just practice using the battery one, but try your best to learn how to effectively pump up, hold and release, then switch off the pump, etc.

Regards, Old Man
Age 92. Peyronies Disease at age 24, Peyronies Disease after
stage four radical prostatectomy in 1995, Heart surgery 2004 with three bypasses/three stents.
Three more stents in 2016. Hiatal hernia surgery 2017 with 1/3 stomach reduction. Many other surgeries too.

Zejtun

I've been using the ved for around 11 days. Foolishly I got a battery powered pump. I'm pumping and switching off and it seems ok. But on some days when I get to pump for a full erection I start getting lumps on the side of my penis. I try adjusting the position of the ved but when I try pumping again I get the lump again. Sometimes on one side sometimes on the other. I'm using the small ring and KY. Sometimes I manage to pump to a full erection with out problems so its frustrating when I don't manage. What am I doing wrong?

Old Man

Zejtun:

Going for erections when using the VED should be done in a much milder pumping session than when just doing the cycles for Peyronies Disease.

I suggest that you try this method: Assemble the VED as usual, lubricate the sizing insert or inserts based on whether or not you need both. Lube up your shaft really well, but do not get any lube on your scrotum to prevent it from being drawn up into the mouth of the cylinder when pumping. Then insert the glans into the insert and pump a bit to help pull it on into the cylinder, but do this on a mild basis and not over pump. Once you have your penis fully into the cylinder, then and then only start the pump up action.

Just pump as little amount of vacuum as the battery powered pump will allow so that you don't pump up too much. In other words, work up to a full erection slowly, waiting a few seconds between each pumping cycle. Based on how your dick feels with the full erection without any pain or discomfort and you are satisfied with the resulting erection, then slide the cock ring off onto the base of your shaft while holding the entire VED firmly against your body.

This method should help you develop a full erection without any pain or discomfort and have it hold up long enough to complete any sexual action you deem desireable. However, one word of caution about the cock ring or rings if you should need two to hold up any erection. It is important that you practice pumping up to full erections and sliding the cock ring off so that you have the right tension one to use. This may take several trials to get the right tension. The wrong tension can and will cause you pain and discomfort, much less maybe further trauma, etc.

VED therapy must be approached with extreme caution NOT TO OVER PUMP THE VACUUM as well as using the wrong tension ring for erections.

There are many guys using the VED for erections on this forum and I am sure that you will get some further advice from other users.

Old Man  
Age 92. Peyronies Disease at age 24, Peyronies Disease after
stage four radical prostatectomy in 1995, Heart surgery 2004 with three bypasses/three stents.
Three more stents in 2016. Hiatal hernia surgery 2017 with 1/3 stomach reduction. Many other surgeries too.

Zejtun

I was referring to an erection during pumping sessions. However you answered my query wise man err old man  ;). I was lubricating the scrotum, that is why I was having problems. I will be more careful tonight.

Thank you Old Man.

Z.

Zejtun

I've completed 3 weeks of using ved. At first I had some difficulties till I got used to how handle the device properly. Probably I wasted a good week or two. But now thanks to your advices I got a hold of the situation. And I have already seen some improvement. The difference is minimal but I'm still in the beginning. However, while using the ved, the difference in size as compared to the normal size is considerable which shows how far I can go.

Thank you guys. And for those still in the beginning of Peyronies, don't waste time feeling sorry. Take action immediately. VED used properly, as instructed on this forum will do no harm but will surely give you back your confidence.

Z