Week 3 update.

Previous topic - Next topic

shippo

Hello to all......

Just completed week three of my VED, my first week saw a slight improvement to my bend to which I was very pleased with, week two tho, no change. Week three I think and I say "think" a little more straightness in the bend and the "hourglassing" is a little less sever.

My partner says that she has noticed that I am more solid/hard/stiff (which ever you want to call it) on the odd occasion and a little thicker at the base of my little chap.

I too thought more is better but have found the advise given by Old Man is very very good and now, only do gentle pressure.

A quick question, I am using the three cylinder VED but only use the "B" and "C" cylinders (the "A" cylinder is too small ;)). The protocol says 15mins for the excersise, Is 7-8 mins with each B and C cylinder good or bad?

Regards

Jeff
SLOW AND STEADY WINS THE RACE.

NeoV

Shippo, your proposed protocol sounds fine to me.

I only use one tube since I have a single cylinder. Many of us have immediate benefits from VED, the next benefits might take a bit longer. The first usage of VED brings oxygen rich blood into the parts of the penis that have been basically dead for a long time.

I have been on VED for over 3 weeks now I think, and I've seen 2 stages of improvement. There was the first immediate change, and now after 3 weeks I've entered a whole new stage. So there is hope to see more change, and remember, 3 weeks is really only the beginning of something you might be doing for years or at least until its better.  

shippo

I don't intend to give up until the little chap is straight again  ;)

Jeff
SLOW AND STEADY WINS THE RACE.

Litani

Shippo

I like the phrase little chap. It is funny.
Care enough to throw everything you got at this disease but do not care enough to ruin your Life!

20yo

im just replying to put this story on top of the forum, since it inspired me
20 yo, Peyronies Disease 2020(55 degrees down) + congenital curve
loss of length, stable erection, sensation. hourglassing
antioxidants, hyaluronic acid injected & oral, maybe Yachia in future
Recently started VED 2x a week
Still wants sex and a relationship