VED's outside of US

Previous topic - Next topic

MickM

Hey Everyone,
I have been hunting the web looking for a VED and am getting nowhere! there's plenty available for the US etc, but hardly any for AUS and what there is available is priced super high and shipping is an absolute joke!

I have been going through the boards too, and a lot of the recommendations and links are years out of date and no longer available too so im coming up to a lot of dead ends..

(Also, pretty confused as to wether 3 cylinder vs single is necessary too and why you use the 3 cylinders?)

Since it is quiet a mission to dig through the years of posts and comments, would anyone be willing to make some very straight forward up-to-date recommendations?

Thanks so much everyone.
Michael.

shippo

G'day MickM,

I bought my VED (for peyronie's) from this company www.imedicare.co.uk. don't know what the shipping costs will be but it looks better than going to a sex shop for one.

I'm on week two of a twenty six week program and had a good response from the little chap, You have to be in this for the long haul so don't think it's a quick fix, it ain't!!

Good luck cobber!

Jeff
SLOW AND STEADY WINS THE RACE.

Old Man

Hey guys:

I have a request for a source in Australia for the Augusta Medical Systems VEDs from a new member there. If my memory serves me right someone in that country has bought the Vitality One cylinder recently.

Please, if anyone there has purchased the Augusta VEDs, post the source for us. This member is in desperate need to start the VED protocol ASAP.

Thanks in advance for any assistance for this member.

Old Man
Age 92. Peyronies Disease at age 24, Peyronies Disease after
stage four radical prostatectomy in 1995, Heart surgery 2004 with three bypasses/three stents.
Three more stents in 2016. Hiatal hernia surgery 2017 with 1/3 stomach reduction. Many other surgeries too.