Mild pain when I stretch flaccid or semi-flaccid penis

Previous topic - Next topic

Algandarion

Hello. I'm 23 years old and there are some things about my penis that made me concerned lately. I had already posted here about another problem but now I'm a bit worried about two other things. One of my concerns is regarding some lumps on my penis. I can feel two lumps on the underside of my penis. One of them is more to the right, just below the glans (about half an inch below it when the penis is flaccid). It's soft and feels like a vein, but seems to be more or less circular and about half a centimeter in diameter. This is not actually my main concern because I think I have had it for as long as I can remember, probably since adolescence. The other lump worries me a little more. I don't know how long it's been there, but it could have always been this way too. It's more to the left, also on the underside of the penis and half an inch below the glans. When flaccid it feels like a very little grain, maybe 1 or 2 mm in diameter. But the area around it feels a little fibrous, like there were a collection of little veins around it. What worries me is that when erect this little lump feels a bit hardened (but probably not any harder them the surrounding area) and slightly elevated. Now here is my main concern:
Yesterday I masturbated for close to 2 hours ( I made small pauses, but was fully erect most of the time) and now I'm worried I might have made some damage to the penile shaft. I didn't feel any kind of pain during it or after it, neither was I particularly rough. But today after I woke up I noticed that when I pull the tip of my foreskin stretching my flaccid penis, sometimes I feel a very mild pain on the left side of the penile shaft, close to the glans. Near where one of the lumps I described is located. I really can't locate the exact site of the pain, or determine whether it's on the penile shaft or on the foreskin (from pulling it too much). What I do know is that I've always done this (pulling the tip of the foreskin) and I don't remember feeling any kind of pain before. I do not feel any pain when erect.
Just a little more information. I've already been to an urologist and told him about those lumps I described here. He told me to point where they were located and examined the area but said he didn't notice any abnormality. But the lumps still concern me a little because I had some difficult finding them that day and I think I couldn't point their exact location.
So I was hoping someone here could tell me whether my condition resembles peyronies and if any kind of pain on the penis is related to peyronies. Also can prolonged masturbation (more than 1 hour long) cause some kind of damage to the penis?
Thank you. And sorry for the long post.

jackp

Al

Any time you masturbate for that long you are going to cause soreness in your penis. Similar to running an hour only one day a week.

Most likely the little lumps have always been there and just aggravated from all the masturbation.  Try to keep your masturbation sessions down to less than 30 minutes and use a good lube.

My 2 cents worth.

Jackp
http://jackp-penileimplant.blogspot.com

LWillisjr

I agree with Jack. And I don't understand the need or reasons to masturbate for 2 hours.

It might not cause Peyronies, but masturbating that long could lead to other issues.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History