Signs of progress

Previous topic - Next topic

bummedout

I've been using traction for about 2 months now and I've added about a half inch to the size of the rods (not my penis).  Is their any feeling or indication that the device is working and that cells are multiplying that I should have?
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
*** You will waste less time in both providing and getting answers ***

LWillisjr

I assume you are using traction to straighten a curve? The best way to monitor signs of progress is to keep a photo diary and to accurately measure your size and curve for any changes. Adding rods to the traction device is fine. But the only way to know if progress is being made is to track and show if your curve is improving. It is possible that you could also be increasing penile length, but not improving your curve. Simply adding rods is no indication whether your curve is improving.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

bummedout

I actually don't have a curve, but have lost length and girth so I was trying to get something back.  I guess I'm just trying to tell if there is something I will feel in my penis that will tell me that I'm making progress.  I guess it's hard to tell though.
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
*** You will waste less time in both providing and getting answers ***

LWillisjr

Measuring your erection length and tracking progress should be easy enough.......
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History