News:

Welcome to the Peyronies Forum

Newly Diagnosed

Previous topic - Next topic

Journey1970

Hello,
Thank you for such a safe place to discuss Peyronies disease. My husband of 13 years has been diagnosed with Peyronies, has waited the year and a half the doctor suggested that it would probably go away on its own, to which it has only gotten worse, and so he just started his series of injection treatments last week. I am seeking comfort, advice, guidance, anything really, as to how a wife can help support her husband and cope with the relationship changing in the process. Thank you for listening and sharing.

Norm

I am sorry to have to welcome you to our distinguished group of gentlemen, but we are glad you came forward. This site is the best resource you will find on Peyronies Disease. I have passed your name on to Christine, who heads the Ladies Only forum. Expect a PM from her. You can find all the information you need here on this forum. But for the ladies side of things you have to go to that location. Us guys can't get there nor can we get you in there. If you haven't read the Read Before Posting blurb, please do. It is a brief summary of all the Peyronies Disease knowledge that has been gathered here and it is way more than most doctors can tell you. Again, welcome to the forum.
Plication Surgery Dec. 2013. Straight Again!

Journey1970

Thank you very much. I look forward to hearing from Christine.  

Old Man

Ms. Journey:

I tried to send you a private message (PM) but a pop up message said that you could not receive messages. Maybe a moderator can fix the problem for you.

Old Man
Age 92. Peyronies Disease at age 24, Peyronies Disease after
stage four radical prostatectomy in 1995, Heart surgery 2004 with three bypasses/three stents.
Three more stents in 2016. Hiatal hernia surgery 2017 with 1/3 stomach reduction. Many other surgeries too.

LWillisjr

Old Man,
I researched this and she had deleted her account.   I have no idea why....?????
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History