DMSO, DMSO based Solutions and TOPICAL Treatments

Previous topic - Next topic

LeeBee69

Hey there bentup,

What are the active ingredients of Absorbine  Jr? I can't see the publish the info and I it doesn't look like it is available in Australia. Just wondering if your bottle/packaging has the details?

Cheers,
LeeBee

mischa

I've just started the vitE and DMSO regimen. Also Absorbine jr. What routine, times per day of each etc. has everyone tried with success?
Mischa😕

Pey-penis

I am using DMSO as a medium for transporting iodine to adhesions and it helps me and it is already used by me for a year, including massage and manual stretching after a compress with a mixture of iodine with DMSO. Everything I described in the thread "Alternative treatments."
I'v lost 3 cm and now it is only not all 1 cm to recover.

mischa

Yes thankyou. I'm using it to help absorb of Vit E. Plus stretching. Massage I'm not so sure about. Seems there's more bad than good for development of edhesions. The concensus also believed that DMSO even on it's own is beneficial to breakdown of adhesions. I've lost a total of 3/4 of an inch in 3 weeks and girth where the hour glassing is. Frustrating!
Mischa😕

LeeBee69

How are you guys applying your DMSO cocktails? I know DMSO will carry anything small enough and am concerned about bleaches from cotton or nasties from other material.

Cheers,
LeeBee

NeoV

That is simply awesome Pey,penis!

Yes, DMSO ALONE will work to reduce scarring. There is plenty of literature on that.  

mischa

I wash my hands and apply with my fingers only.
Mischa😕

mischa

Some thoughts on Absorbine Jr. I have been using it alternating days with DMSO and Vit E on opposite days. That being said. Some have mentioned about burning on or off ball sack but not their dicks. I have been getting some pretty deep burning just on my dick lasting over 5 min. Now I started using the DMSO on top of the AJ and it seems to limit the length of the burning time. Maybe tempering it or getting it absorbed quicker?  Either way I'm a little concerned. I have been using Black Bottle,  a cream used to increase healing and restore sensitivity used for ED and general nerve response based on age, being circumcised and having your dick head rub on your shorts over a lifetime. Anyway was thinking maybe this is "allowing" greater response to the AJ as well as the E and DMSO applications. I would appreciate everyone's thoughts.  
Mischa😕

peyter

Dear All,

Im gonna try DMSO with absorbine or iodine. I Will try and report to you. I will keep you postd. By this time Ive spent 2,5 months with E Vit + Clhrodie Magnessium and Ginko Bilova (this on added in last 2 weeks).

One question is if you can suggest how to buy it? any recommendation or comercial name? DMSO I mean.

thanks.

melting

Taking 99,99% quality DMSO is advised. I used the 99,5% for some time without problems though.
Daily Transdermals and Traction/VED solved my Peyronies Disease https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,12587.0.html (DMSO+X)

peyter

Dear all,

I ve ordered my own cocktail regarding to all i ve studied and founded on this forum, just to share with you:

DMSO 99.99 %
Castor oil
Magnesium oil
Iodine concentrated
E vit oil

As i have nothing to lose before going to a more invasive treatmemt and for the time being i have a "normal" life i decided to try and see whats going on. I will start with all cautions and being so conservative and gently. I will keep you post if i feel good news.

One point is someone have tried contractubex or santyl collagenasse with DMSO maybe it can work in the same way...just to know your opinion.

Happy new year
Pey

Paolo

Good luck peyter, remember to be scrupulous with hygiene and post any positive/negative effects of your protocol  :)
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

mischa

Peyter, What amounts of what are you using? Are you mixing equal amounts? Also, I do wrap my dick after application of the dmso with gauze only because I do use powder on my balls and don't want to absorb anything from that. Also have you considered transurethral Vit E or dmso. I have been doing this with a dropper. It can't hurt. And yes I'm careful about contamination. Also, your thoughts on not using absorbine jr. I wouldn't mix it with the others but what are your thoughts on not using it as part of your regimine?
Mischa😕

peyter

Hi all,

Thats the cocktail I ve ordered. (As I post before). I will put first all except DMSO, and secondly will cover the same are with DMSO. Thanks for your advices I will be scrupulous with the Hygiene. I will probably use cotton to apply all elements and a dropper as well. I ve not decide the amounts of each element yet...I will think about it.

Anyway when I start I will keep you posted.

Any idea about contractubex and DMSO?

Best. Pey

Paolo

peyter, Contractubex contains;
1. Extractum cepae
has anti-inflammatory and bactericidal properties and prevents the formation of excessive scar tissue. This extract is from onions.

2. Heparin
softens the tissue structure, has anti-inflammatory and anti-swelling properties, supports cell and tissue regeneration and is able to bind water to the scar tissue. It is a blood thinner

3. Allantoin
encourages wound healing and has a softening effect, promotes penetration through the skin and relieves the itching often associated with scar formation.

There is also a product called Merdera, which I believe is 'similar' to Contractubex and contains Active ingredients
Allantoin/Onion/Polyethylene Glycols/Water, Emollient Combination No.46

I don't know if colloidal silver might be useful, colloidal silver is very friendly to the beneficial bacteria's and at the same time kills those that cause skin problems,it would seem a prudent addition harping back to my earlier message regarding hygiene

All the best with this and be careful  :)

Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

Paolo

Correction to previous message it should be mederma  :-[

peyter

So...contractubex seems to be ideal to attack the plaques?...if you mix it with DMSO can it be tracked to the túnica? or closer?...sorry I know this is can be crazy...but I think Im gonna try...I will do it with a lot of caution for sure.

Thanks!

Pey

LeeBee69

Isn't the efficacy of this going to come down to the molecular weight of the active ingredients in the Contractubex? See Pharmacology of DMSO section B. Membrane Transport.

Cheers,
LeeBee

mischa

Question for all. I have been using E and dmso on my dick but I have also been using a dropper to put it directly in my urethra. No pain etc and no uti. Been careful. But....I've had blood on my urine. I have no bladder pain or any other symptoms so I wonder if things are just irritated and reacting too the dmso or E.
Mischa😕

QuackAttack

If you are sticking something into your urethra, you are bound to have bloody pee. I had a cystoscopy done years ago and I peed blood off and on for 2-3 days.

Paolo

LeeBee69

Dude! I would not do that...you may create a blockage as well as the potential damage to the urethra. The urethra runs along the underside of the penis - if your plaque(s) are on the top then you would be administering to the wrong place...

Cheers,
LeeBee

mischa

No need to be a smart a** lol. I am kidding! But don't knock it till you try it.
Mischa😕

mischa

Mischa😕

melting

Quote from: mischa on January 08, 2017, 09:05:14 PM
Question for all. I have been using E and dmso on my dick but I have also been using a dropper to put it directly in my urethra. No pain etc and no uti. Been careful. But....I've had blood on my urine. I have no bladder pain or any other symptoms so I wonder if things are just irritated and reacting too the dmso or E.

I have done that and clamped off with my hand at the base of my penis. This way it did not move into the body. I basicly did hold it inside and after some minutes let most of it pour out.
If you used pure dmso + vitamin E then the chance is high that you burned the tissue a bit. I would always premix the dmso with at least some water(best distilled water). At least 5 parts(up to 50/50) water to 95 parts dmso.  
If you premix with some water you will get a heating reaction of the solution. With this step you take away this heating reaction from happening within your body instead.(reacting with the water in your tissue instead)
Daily Transdermals and Traction/VED solved my Peyronies Disease https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,12587.0.html (DMSO+X)

mischa

Melting. Thanks for the suggestion. I just hadn't thought that through but it makes sense
Mischa😕

peyter

Hi I have all my DMSO+Cocktail. All arrived 1 week ago.

So Im gonna start this weekend.

I have: DMSO, E Vitamin oil, Iodine, Castor oil, Magnessium oil, and contractubex.

First I will mix all things except DMSO and contractubex. Secondly I will mix DMSO + wáter in a 70/30 % (in order to avoid strong reaction on my skin). I will apply topically first mix and after  the rest of things (DMSO and water) above. I will try that way for 2 weeks. I will apply contractubex separately. I will try to add more DMSO with time.

I will keep you posted.

Pey

mischa

Sounds like a nice start! I will say that I have used 70% DMSO out of the bottle which can be purchased as Pharmacy grade without any skin reaction or difficulties. This way it's not necessary to cut it with water.
Mischa😕

peyter

Dear all,

I ve started the DMSO treatment last weekend. As I said I mixed DMSO + Water in 70/30 solution.

Well, its not easy to apply topically exactly in the plaque área of my pennis, and by the time being way I apply only E vitamin oil and magnesium oil together and after that y put some DMSO drops above in the same área wirt the eye dropper. I dont feell any skin reactions for now and all its seems to be ok. I cant say more because It will take some weeks to notice any changes (If I have luck), but I can feel my pennis a bit soft on the skin...just my perception.

I will probably mix all the components together + DMSO 70/30 on the second week, and apply it topically, and we will see what happens. Maybe on third week I will try to use DMSO 99%, depending on how it Works on my skin, but no problems for now.

I will keep you posted.

Pey

kuaka

Just be certain to use only your bare hands to apply.  The DMSO will pull latex from latex gloves into your skin, which is not something you want.  Not sure how it reacts with other materials, but if you err on the safe side...  

dplookin

Peyter............have you considered using the DMSO Gel with Aloe ?  It is 99.9% and easier to use than the liquid DMSO.  You can apply your Vitamin E, Magnesium, etc and then rub it in with the DMSO Gel.  Aloe is also a softens, if I'm not mistaken, and Aloe is a Healer.   Just a Suggestion.  dplookin

peyter

Thanks kuaka and dplooking...

For sure I apply the dmso with my washed and bare hands just let it down from the eyedropper above the area of the plaques, i think so. Thanks for that point.

I think i will mix all components together and apply it in one solution, it can work properlly, i will tell you next week.

I decided to go for a 99% liquid dmso because maybe is a more pure formula...but why not to try it...i will have a look on internet about dmso gel, thanks!!

Pey

QuackAttack

Peyter,

Be very careful with the 99% DMSO. You can completely dry your skin out and get quite an irritation. More or higher % isn't necessarily better. Go with the 70% DMSO Gel and use very little. A very small dab is more than enough. If you use more than 1/16th to 1/8th of a teaspoon, you are using too much.

peyter

Thanks Quack and all guys!!

Thanks for your advices. Ok, I will. For now Im just applying topically a 70/30 DMSO/wáter solution above the other components (E vit Magnessium oil iodine...). First of all, I did some trials on my hand with differents percentages of DMSO diluided in water. I just feel a bit of skin warm but no reaction and no pain, same on my penis...(good to know...;))

Lot of thanks for you interest and advice. I will report trials on my to all people interested to know. Im being so careful for sure. Its soon to see any results but I dont feel bad. Im on the first week.

Regards
Pey

NeoV

Can't wait to hear about your results! Good luck : )

peyter

Dear all,

first week was ok. No pain, No reaction...some warm sometimes during the application.

Yesterday I mixed solution which consists in DMSO + water 70/30 + Evitamin oil + iodine. I apply Magnessium oil and contractubex before with my fingers and after that the solution I wrote.

I just feel my penis a bit soft on the skin and my plaque as well, but I cant say there is a noticeable change on it. I only can say for the time being Im gonna have a soft skin penis, we will see If the plaque inside gonna be more soft in next weeks.

I think is better to mix all components together, easy to apply topically, only thing is that Im not mixing the contractubex (is a gel) neither magnessium oil (Is a bit reactive).

I will keep you posted next week wiht the new solution.

Pey

regards

mischa

I have been using my topicals for about a month with little if any change. I have also been using the E transurethraly. Can't hurt but thought inside and out may be more effective.
Mischa😕

peyter

dear all,

Finishing 2nd week. All is going ok. No skin reaction. I just feel a bit soft in the skin and maybe in the plaque. I keep on applying topically the solution I told...

Im gonna increase a bit the DMSO % maybe try 80/20 DMSO/WATER and mix with the rest of components. I think its definetly better to apply all stuff together in one solution instead in a sequence. Im gonna increace the % of iodine and C vitamin as well.

I apply the mix gently on my penis and wrap it with a gauze before going to sleep.

Well thats all for now.

I ll keep you posted.

Regards.

peyter

Dear all,

Still working on it. I've finally decided mix all together and apply it directly to the skin every night before going to sleep (DMSO, E vit oil, iodine and contractubex). I cant notice important changes for the time being and all remains in the same way. I just can feel my plaque a bit soft but this effect is not noticeable when erection occurs and the curve is still the same...

In last week I ve added and Ultrasound (1Mhz) Sessions alternative days (15 min) and we will see whats going on in next weeks.

As well Im gonna try PF traction device, but I preffer wait for a more softened plaque to do it.

To be continued...I will keep you posted.

Pey

melting

Good reporting Pey. Attacking the bad tissue from different angles seems wise(like adding the ultrasound).

Its annoying to think it might all be done for nothing but there is no fast solution that melts the plague away from one day to the other.
I said several times that when I applied the different solutions I felt an improvement of the situation and softening of the plague. But whenever I stopped it seemed the plague got harder again. I can only assume it lost some if its size through the DMSO applications.

The apply was always a pain in the a**. Applying some castor oil over the dmso+x solutions was nice when you didnt have to wear clothes(sticky). It seemed to seal it off nicely. Also white 100% cotton clothes full of the solutions and then "plastic wrap" was nice. (Heal Yourself At Home check this!!! use the right plastic wrap or you could poison yourself!!!)

As I had severe hourglassing I never had to deal with the curve problem. I combined the DMSO applications with pumping(+ added heat) and extending and later so called Penis enlargement exercises. In essence I created a stronger dick around my plagues while softening them with the DMSO. They are still there but dont affect me anymore. Be aware that in doing pumping and extending you have to make sure that any underlying inflammatory conditions arent still present or the condition could aggrevate.(best dealt with in a healthy lifestyle/food). Good thing is DMSO itself is antiinflammatory.
Im pretty sure that DMSO+x application alone wont be curing it in most cases. Maybe in the early inflamatorry stages when it is still forming.. but when its a calcified hardened plague there needs to be at some point a carefull stretching or inflating action.  

IMO: DMSO+Iodine is good to combat inflammation and early stage.
DMSO+Magnesium and DMSO+Vitamin C is good to soften the calcified plaques who presumably are mostly calcium kind of scarlike tissue.

It is complicated and hard to proof but I think DMSO+x has some advantages vs. eating tons of supplements. One could still do that to help the cause but I question how these vitamins etc. get to the plaques. I think they already sit at a relativly bad position where not much blood circulation is going on. Its kind of a trapped inflammation that gets encapsuled then by scar tissue. The tunica isnt that much flooded by nutrients like lets say a shoulder or elbow.
DMSO for sure will get stuff inside. How much directly to the plaque we cant know. I assume the more the better. If you could throw the plaque in a glass of DMSO+ascorbic acid it would be interesting ;).
For me clearly doing the application often did soften the tissue not only superficial but also inside effecting the plaques. Stopping it seemed to hardened them again.

To suggest a protocol for hardened plaques(out of the initial stage):
-Daily applications if maneagable. If possible even twice a day or more often.

-Mix medical grade DMSO(99,99%) in a glass jar 7 parts with 3 parts of X. The Glass jar should be one from the pharmacy with a glass eye dropper and no harmfull plastic parts that the DMSO could melt away.(Heal Yourself At Home -plastic guide!)
-X might be: 1. Ascorbic Acid(vitamin C);2. Magnesium(Magnesium Chloride); 3. Vitamin E(Im not sure which is the best version-google);4. Castor Oil(cause castor oil has many vitamins and helpfull stuff in it that the DMSO will react with); 5- Iodine(I used the rather expensive nascent iodine)
X could be anything that is deemed helpfull in attacking peyronies condition but needs to be of certain molecular weight(reference DMSO, DMSO based Solutions and TOPICAL Treatments - Peyronies Society Forums [Page 4] )

-Apply solution all over your Penis and especially where the plaque sits. Make sure to be clean and be aware of how to handle DMSO(no poisonous chemicals near it and over your skin after application,- including coloured clothes.)

-Cycle the solutions and make sure to not burn your skin with the DMSO. Aloe Vera gel helps and test on skin.
I would use Vitamin C solution the most cause it is rather fast metabolized. 3 applications Vitamin C, 2 Magnesium, 1 Iodine, 1 with all in one.
The DMSO+Castor oil solution could be used after any solution on top and also overnight as the castor oil is good for skin and might penetrate over time.
Im not sure on mixing them all together. This might be done too but as an extra bottle and application so to speak. Observe what seems to work.
keeping the skin healthy and avoiding DMSO burns is important cause otherwise you might be forced to make a prolonged pause to heal skin.

-If you are able to then do lightly stretch your penis with your hands against the curve after and/or during application.
Or look into using Extenders and/or Vacuum pumps.(Keep care to not injure yourself further, this needs much tuning into yourself in what is good and what not)

-Eat and live healthy.
-Be aware about what you do with your Penis. Keep it healthy and working(erections are good. bad masturbation habits are not. Be carefull during intercourse with artistic positions)

peyter

Dear,

Im still on it. By now increasing DMSO % on the solution, adding iodine and E oil vitamin and magnesium oil as well. I ve added Ultrasound sessions 2 times per week. I will add C vitamin next week...I gonna check. In one month with a bit soft plaque I will add a traction device.

I feel the plaque a bit soft...but just a bit.

I will keep you posted.

Pey.

Christopher1

I used pure DMSO, and it made my penile skin look 20 years older. This change is unfortunately permanent.

No improvement for my ED or Peyronies Disease. AVOID DMSO!
Snake Diet + 5-day fasts + pentox + NeoV's stretching routine + Mito Red Light. Curvature 99% gone.

I also used Todd Capistrant's "Fascial Distortion Model" to help my curvature. Start slowly.

ConstructionHero

Hi, I'm John Parks, and I did not originate this formula. My Dad read about it on Dr. Johnathan Wright's (Tahoma Medical Clinic) website, where he discusses DMSO for different scar and collagen disorders. I used this formula on myself, but also used a hot compress first to heat up my penis, increase circulation and to help soften the scar/plaque.  I used hot washcloths, since a heating pad was either too hot or not hot enough. I then applied the DMSO/Iodine/Vitamin E.  I didn't massage it in, but just rubbed it on, covering all of the penis, including the glans, and then let it soak in.  I had skin irritation when I rubbed the DMSO too much. I never found one source for everything, I used ........ 70% DMSO, ....... Iodine/SSKI and the Vitamin E were just small gel caps that I broke open.
I also was using Traction and supplementing with enzymes, Acetyl L Carnitine and L Arginine/L Citrulline.  So my results were great, but my results are also anecdotal, since I was using multiple treatment methods at the same time.  It is not like a double blind placebo study that is truly scientific. My wife and I are very happy with the results.  My curvature was almost 90 degrees, and after 12 weeks it was around 10 degrees.
Brand names removed by moderator

Christopher1

Snake Diet + 5-day fasts + pentox + NeoV's stretching routine + Mito Red Light. Curvature 99% gone.

I also used Todd Capistrant's "Fascial Distortion Model" to help my curvature. Start slowly.

QuackAttack

I am going to call BS on John Parks. About a year ago I watched a video from the manufacture of Xiaflex and low and behold who was there, none other than John. Used car salesman. Don't buy anything from his site. In the video he does speak about having an almost 90 degree curve and how Xiaflex treatment worked for him. As a person that has undergone 4 cycles of Xiaflex, I can speak to its effectiveness. I have had about 20 degrees improvement. When I first found out about the stupid condition, the first website I came across was John's with all of the stuff he puts out there. Being a skeptical person, I wasn't going to buy from just anybody on the internet. So, I bought most of the stuff he was pushing, but from the manufacture for less than he sells it. AGAIN, can you say used car salesman!!!!!!!!!!

You have been OUTED!!! Nothing I despise more than a scam artist.

Christopher1

I find it hard to believe DMSO can reverse scar tissue. Studies?

Paolo

melting

Yeah whatever the guy achieved is discredited. He wants to make money offering nothing we already know.
Still no reason to put down DMSO along with him.

Christopher1, pure DMSO is NOT advised. I know the condition that is created from doing too high %. It dries the skin. But it will surely go away especially when you use some healthy mosturizer(for example castor oil).

The properties of DMSO are known and can be used to attack peyronies.  

Christopher1