What does peyronie's plaque feel like?

Previous topic - Next topic

Thisismyusername

I can't feel any plaque when my penis is flaccid.  When erect on the left side of my penis (the direction it curves) I can feel a flattened area about 2 inches long.  I don't know if this is plaque or not.  It doesn't feel harder but it feels flattened and smooth.  I can't really notice it when flaccid.  

I'm wondering whats going on, because I have only a slight curve and if I have 2 inches of plaque I would expect a way bigger curve.  

damian

how do you mean flattened? Does it look like dents?

Thisismyusername

It isn't a bunch of dents, it is like there is an area of tissue about 2 inches long that doesn't expand as much as the rest of my penis.  The area itself is uniform, but differs from the rest of my penis.  I may have lost a quarter inch of circumference around this area.  

Thisismyusername

I checked again while erect and actually noticed a series of indentations running in the direction of the circumference of my penis.  So the area is not actually uniform.  There are maybe 3 or 4 indentations and the whole area seems flattened and has slightly less girth than the rest of my penis.  Maybe I have several small plaques in the area that are preventing the rest of the tissue from expanding normally.  I wish I could find a urologist who would do an ultra sound.  

Old Man

Thisis:

What you are seeing in your penis appears to be the early stages of what we on the forum call ''hourglass'' effect. As these indentations progress, they will cause curves/bends in the direction where they appear.

Over the past 60 plus years, I have had many of these appear and with VED therapy disappear. It takes time and patience to get rid of them, but it is possible if one stays with the therapy.

Keep the forum informed as to what your symptoms progress into and what effect they have on the shape of your penis. In the meantime, if you are not on VED therapy, you might should do some research on the VED board section on the home page index to determine if you would want to try it.

Old Man
Age 92. Peyronies Disease at age 24, Peyronies Disease after
stage four radical prostatectomy in 1995, Heart surgery 2004 with three bypasses/three stents.
Three more stents in 2016. Hiatal hernia surgery 2017 with 1/3 stomach reduction. Many other surgeries too.