Cleaning Up PM's and Editing Your Profile

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawk

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Profile Update: I encourage all to update a little information in your profile that most have no problem revealing.  If you cannot see a graphic below please let me know by post or PM.

Birth Date: For those that don't mind, it helps people looking for those in a similar situation as them.  I am less interested in this than the other two.

Location: This helps us see the worldwide nature of the PDS and is very useful to members and Administrators.  Be as general or as specific as you choose IE: USA, or North East USA, California, or Los Angeles.  This will also assist in deciding on locations for possible support group meetings.

Gender: Forum stats will give a gender ratio if members would just indicate gender in the profile

Click below to enlarge the graphic, for a visual of how to edit your profile.  When you make the changes be sure to click on the Change Profile button at the bottom right of the profile screen.
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

Hawk

Private Message Box restrictions have now been put in place.  Because several of you already exceed these limits, members will get an error message when trying to send you a Private Message (PM) and you will not receive the message

Member Category        PM Restriction

Newbie                       10
Voting Member             40
Solid Contributor           50
Leading Contributor       60

To correct the problem you must delete your messages.  If you want to save more than the allotted amount you must cut and paste them to a word processor like MS Word and save it to your hard-drive.

Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums