What to expect in curvature after 26 weeks?

Previous topic - Next topic

danbon

Hey guys, I'm currently doing a treatment that does not include VED. I have a curvature a little over 60 degrees and I would like to know what can be some realistic expectations to have if I decide to go for the 26 week protocol. Do you guys think I can get my curvature down to 30 degrees? I suffered a penile fracture 10 years ago and never seek treatment. Now I'm 25 so maybe my youth may help in the healing process. Most likely my plaque is calcified since it's been ten years.

LWillisjr

It is impossible to predict anyone's individual results. And you won't know until you try for yourself. This is one of the least invasive treatments with some reported success. Go for it!
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

MattFoley

danbon, do whatever you have to do. Hit the bastard with everything you can. Just do everything cautiously. Don't do anything that hurts and that can cause further damage. I love the traction because it's so easy. I just slip the silicone cup over my penis and attach the Velcro strap to my foot. It's connected with a bungee cord. I'm making good progress.

I use the VED at nite before bed time. The most challenging part of VED is that shortly after I start using it, I have an unstoppable urge to masturbate. So I get in about 30 minutes a nite before I have to blow my stack.
Got Testosterone?

Old Man

Matt:

Slow down your VED sessions to about 15 minutes and then you won't have to ''BLOW YOUR STACK''. And, 30 minutes may be too long for your sessions anyway!!

Just kidding of course, but one should do no more time with VED therapy than is comfortable and not to cause any further trauma!! Daily masturbation might be too much for ones good sexual health too.

Old Man
Age 92. Peyronies Disease at age 24, Peyronies Disease after
stage four radical prostatectomy in 1995, Heart surgery 2004 with three bypasses/three stents.
Three more stents in 2016. Hiatal hernia surgery 2017 with 1/3 stomach reduction. Many other surgeries too.

MattFoley

Old Man, thanks for the advice. As usual, I really appreciate it.

I use the manual pump at night before bed. That's the pumping session where I am most prone to masturbation.

I don't know if you ever read my post on the VED machine I built. I call it the "Cocksucker 1000 XXX".  :P

I bought an electric vacuum pump, attached it to an on/off regulating device, and a pressure modulator and then to the 8 inch cylinder. I use it during the day time when I'm working. I attach the cylinder and flip on the switch and it pumps for 4 seconds, then releases for half a second and resets. So I work and I don't have to pay attention to it except for keeping an eye on my penis to make sure it's OK.

I keep the pressure in a medium range which is comfortable for me. It works really well.

Got Testosterone?

Old Man

Matt:

I just have to ask this question: where in the world do your work so that you can use such a device?? Is there any privacy with all the equipment hooked and most likely showing some signs, etc.?

Old Man
stage four radical prostatectomy in 1995, Heart surgery 2004 with three bypasses/three stents.
Three more stents in 2016. Hiatal hernia surgery 2017 with 1/3 stomach reduction. Many other surgeries too.

MattFoley

Old Man, I do most of my work from home. Also, I've been dealing with on and off employment issues so I get a great deal of quality time at home with my penis.  ;)
Got Testosterone?

Old Man

Matt:

OK, but I would suggest that you concentrate on something other your penis and its condition. That might help with keeping a bad situation from causing controlling your overall life! I was doing that many years ago and it left little time for outside activities and in general caused a difficult time for me in life.

Just my viewpoint about the above.

Old Man  

NeoV

Interesting little discussion you two are having, haha. Made me laugh : )
I think we can all agree that too much attention to one's dick can lead to depression or just make things worse, but if you are actually making progress that's great. Recently I've been caring less about my deformity, since I've been forced to be more social through work and grad school starting up next week. Gotta stay on top of it..

I seriously cannot wait to get my VED.. Hopefully I'll have one within the next two months! No clue what to expect.