Is there a traction device for those with above average girth?

Previous topic - Next topic

Craig

Even with Peyronies killing my penis size, my girth is still about 6-7 inches in circumference. This is too big for the PeniMaster Pro traction device, as I can't comfortably and safely get my penis through the donut hole to get the rod expander system on.

Does anyone know of a traction device with a large enough donut hole (the part that goes against your body while wearing it) to adequately accommodate my dimensions?

rellisacct

:o

Could I please borrow an inch or so in girth Craig? Geez...
"Opportunities multiply as they are seized."
― Sun Tzu

skunkworks

This is an emotionally destructive condition, we all have it, let's be nice to each other.

Review of current treatment options by Levine and Sherer]

MtnSurf

I think the x4 labs traction device has size options for larger girth

Craig

Yeah luckily I was blessed with good girth. I'm 6-7 inches in girth while erect, though whatever I am while flacid, its still too fat to easily get in the donut hole. And whenever I try to put it on I get an erection or partial erection, which doesn't help things. I'm worried the donut hole of the PeniMaster Pro will act as a cock ring if I do get it on, then it'll be stuck on as my penis won't be able to deflate.

For the x4labs, are you able to attach an aftermarket glans vacuum chamber to this like the VacExtender 3?

jackp

Craig

Like you I am blessed with a good girth.  To determine your exact girth take a ruler and place your erect penis across it. That way you can determine your diameter.  An example if you are 2" in diameter multiply that by 3.14 and you have a 6.28" girth. The average penis is 1.5" with a girth of 4.71".  I used a VED for my peyronies and had to use the largest insert and never got stuck.

All this said. Guys we get hung op on penile size. The ladies that love us could care less. They can adapt to most any size. There feelings for sex are within the first 2".

Jackp
http://jackp-penileimplant.blogspot.com

MtnSurf

@Craig. I have the same problem as you. If my dick swells at all after I put it on the opening is too small and it feels constricted and I usually find it difficult to get the base of my shaft to fit easily. The shaft will usually thin out some after a few min of traction. I took a fine file and opened up the inside opening of my fastsize base and it definitely made it more comfortable to wear. Just be careful not to remove too much plastic. you can use high grit sand paper after to smooth it out

Craig

Okay, I never even thought of filing it down. But the PeniMaster Pro is really well built so I'm not sure if the plastic's soft enough to file down. Also, since I have a basically brand new PeniMaster Pro in perfect condition, filing it down will probably hurt the resale value of it if I can sell it.

To JackP, I think that measuring technique only works if your penis is a perfect circle, which most aren't. It's more of an oval or heart shape kindof since you have the 3 major chambers. Probably not a perfect circle though. I think the most accurate way would be to take a measuring tape and put it around the penis, making sure that there's no slack, but also that you're not constricting the penis inward where the tape is, which would give you a lower reading. And take the measurement at a few different parts of the shaft, as in some people's case (i.e. my case), the girth varies due to hourglassing.  

scottslcut

easiest way to measure girth is just with a piece of string. Do the wrap then measure the string.  A tape is hard to get accurate.

Tychy

skunkworks

Yeah X4 has a wide base as an optional accessory. I had the same problem but I just cut a gap on either side and superglued two pieces of plastic into the gap. Depends on how handy you are I guess.

But if you already have a penimaster pro and like how it attaches on the head, might be worth giving the home fixit job a try.
This is an emotionally destructive condition, we all have it, let's be nice to each other.

Review of current treatment options by Levine and Sherer]