Anyone ever experience pain or strain from stretching?

Previous topic - Next topic

MtnSurf

I've been stretching since last fall and am using the fastsize extender. Lately I've been feeling some mild pain near the base of my shaft near my testicles. it's mostly on the left side. I don't feel any abnormal tissue or lump there. Nor have I noticed any abnormal contraction or tissue narrowing there. It sort of feels like a mild burning sensation when I'm stretching sometimes. I plan on asking my uro about it but thought I'd throw it out here since you guys actually use the traction devices. Could I have strained something? Maybe the traction base is causing some irritation? The pain seems to correlate on my shaft where the base makes contact with my pubic bone. My erections haven't gone downhill since the discomfort started

-Thanks for any feedback

inkhorn

Surf- The only pain I get is when the device is on too long, (more than an hour and a half at a time). Any longer than that causes soreness and a little pain at the base of the shaft. Yea balls and pubic bone can be irritated too. Just some more of the battle scars of this cussed disease. Regards Inkhorn  

MtnSurf

yeah I'm wondering if my vas deferens on that side isn't getting irritated. It feels much more prominent/enlarged when I feel it compared to the other ball. it feels less irritated if I can keep my dick elevated while stretching (straight out, instead of hanging down) Taking pressure off my balls. Such a pain...

maybe I'll take a break from stretching & see if it doesn't go away

inkhorn

Yea but anything other than down is too cumbersome-Inkhorn

Old Man

MtnSurf:

Read my PM to you about the vas defrens and related vasectomy.

Regards, Old Man
Age 92. Peyronies Disease at age 24, Peyronies Disease after
stage four radical prostatectomy in 1995, Heart surgery 2004 with three bypasses/three stents.
Three more stents in 2016. Hiatal hernia surgery 2017 with 1/3 stomach reduction. Many other surgeries too.