Bathmate x30

Previous topic - Next topic

Turin099

I was recently diagnosed with peyronies. I've started supplements and pentoxide. Now I'm trying to choose a VED. I've seen good reviews on YouTube about The Bathmate. I was hopping to get some feedback if any others have tried it. It seems appealing because you don't have to deal with lubricants.  

NeoV

From what I have read bathmate has really helped some people with bigger erections and blood flow. Though I Have used neither bathmate nor a regular VED I am more interested in bathmate myself, so I'm glad you bring up the question.

I have a feeling not many will vouch for it here however. The only thing you can do is try it for yourself. It's definitely on my list of purchases.

Old Man

Hey Guys:

Sometime back in the history of the VED board, there was a member who used a VED that he made himself based on the principle of the bathmate. I seem to remember his member ID as Tim368 so do a search for him.

He used his device while soaking in his bath in the evening. Good results were reported by him. He moved from the Eastern USA to somewhere out West and then just dropped off the radar for us. He may still be in the background, so it is worth a try to locate him and get his expertise of using a water based VED.

Old Man
Age 92. Peyronies Disease at age 24, Peyronies Disease after
stage four radical prostatectomy in 1995, Heart surgery 2004 with three bypasses/three stents.
Three more stents in 2016. Hiatal hernia surgery 2017 with 1/3 stomach reduction. Many other surgeries too.