Peyronies Society Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit our Expanded Erectile Dysfunction and Penile Implant forum
https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/board,56.0.html

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Traction devices  (Read 1786 times)

edzo67

• Voting Member
Traction devices
« on: July 12, 2013, 01:45:40 AM »

I had been using a traction device but found it extremely uncomfortable, because of the way it was designed. My largest scar is located at the point where the traction device straps to my penis under the glans. I recently ordered a new device with a different securing method. The new device is the penispro that works with a vacuum securing method at the head of the penis. I have not recieved the device yet, probably wont see it for a week and a half or so. Has anybody tried this device? any success with it? Have u tried both designs?

MtnSurf

• Voting Member
Re: Traction devices
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2013, 09:49:26 PM »

I had been using a traction device but found it extremely uncomfortable, because of the way it was designed. My largest scar is located at the point where the traction device straps to my penis under the glans. I recently ordered a new device with a different securing method. The new device is the penispro that works with a vacuum securing method at the head of the penis. I have not recieved the device yet, probably wont see it for a week and a half or so. Has anybody tried this device? any success with it? Have u tried both designs?

I'd love to know how well this new device works for you especially having tried both types. I read some earlier posts that said it was pretty comfortable to wear. It sounds like the noose style device would just irritate your scar tissue
Pages: [1]   Go Up