Traction devices

Previous topic - Next topic

edzo67

I had been using a traction device but found it extremely uncomfortable, because of the way it was designed. My largest scar is located at the point where the traction device straps to my penis under the glans. I recently ordered a new device with a different securing method. The new device is the penispro that works with a vacuum securing method at the head of the penis. I have not recieved the device yet, probably wont see it for a week and a half or so. Has anybody tried this device? any success with it? Have u tried both designs?

MtnSurf

Quote from: edzo67 on July 12, 2013, 01:45:40 AM
I had been using a traction device but found it extremely uncomfortable, because of the way it was designed. My largest scar is located at the point where the traction device straps to my penis under the glans. I recently ordered a new device with a different securing method. The new device is the penispro that works with a vacuum securing method at the head of the penis. I have not recieved the device yet, probably wont see it for a week and a half or so. Has anybody tried this device? any success with it? Have u tried both designs?

I'd love to know how well this new device works for you especially having tried both types. I read some earlier posts that said it was pretty comfortable to wear. It sounds like the noose style device would just irritate your scar tissue