Re: 22 Year old boyfriend just diagnosed - scared and in need of help :(

Previous topic - Next topic

stresshead

Quote from: Worried Guy on March 15, 2011, 03:28:51 PM
Hello A, I am 28 and am still in the early stages (just 3 months in) to this horrible disease.  One of the things that has really helped me is talking to my girlfriend.  She has been amazing really and has been there when I am down.  She has told me so many times she does not care if it is a little bent and that she will be there for me no matter what.  She came with me at the weekend down to London to visit my new urologist and that was nice just to have her there as I was very nervous.  He is very lucky to have your support.  It might help if you could tell us what country you both live in and we may be able to recommended a good urologist as there are many out there who just don't know much about the disease.  I searched the web and have found a Dr who is really willing to help me attack this at the early stage instead of sitting around and waiting for 6 months.

Hi worriedguy, I'm 29 and it appears I have been diagnosed with Peyronies disease. I have only had it for 5 weeks, and looking for the best UK urologist who can help to attack this disease with the latest methods. How are you progressing with the disease, did you have any luck with any treatments and find any UK urologists who can assist?

Many Thanks for your help in advance!