Fast size vs X4 labs X4 comparison...

Previous topic - Next topic

MtnSurf

I've been using the Fast size extender/traction device since Sept 2012. It was the model Dr Levine in Chicago recommended. I recently ordered the X4 for a buddy who wants to lengthen his dick thru stretching (He doesn't have peyronies). He did a bunch of research and decided the x4 was his best choice. He didn't want it shipped to his house, so I ordered it for him. I told him how difficult they are to wear for 4 or 5 hrs a day but he's determined to gain some length.

The 2 devices look very similar but the x4 comes with more parts. It comes with two 1" wide rubber straps and some thicker foam padding that goes over the strapping or noose that clamps down on your shaft under your head that the Fast size doesn't include. They both come with the silicone strap. I find the 1" thick, rubber strap almost impossible to apply evenly under your head after trying it and definitely prefer the round silicone strap w the pad over it. Also the 1" rubber strap also has a tendency to pinch your foreskin which can really hurt. My penis was bent in the top third of shaft during sex so I don't think it's a good idea for me to use the 1" rubber strap personally because it clamps down very close to my scarred tissue. The foam pad that surrounds the silicone strap provided with the x4 is probably slightly more comfortable but I found it difficult to apply evenly under my penis head due to the bulk of the thicker foam. The silicone noose with more condensed padding over it that came with the fastsize holds more firmly under your head.

I honestly found the fast size to be more flexible and springy compared to the x4. The base of the x4 rods are very stiff at the hinge and don't move vertically (up & down) very easily. it sort of wants to keep your dick pointed straight out in front of you while wearing it. Hence making the fast size generally more comfortable to wear & more flexible. the Fast size allows your dick to hang more naturally & comfortably. Even after I wound the base nuts away from the plastic base it was still too hard to move the x4 rods up & down in my opinion. Plus the springs that came installed with the x4 are too stiff compared to the Fast Size in my opinion. They both seem to be made with equal quality.

I figured I'd post a comparison between the two because I had the opportunity to wear them both. I wore the x4 for a few days (about 10hrs)  Just my 2 cents

IhatePD

MtnSurf, I was using the Andropenis which is alot like what you described and found it rather uncomfortable to wear. Based upon Obsie's suggestion, I ordered the Vac3 extension device which uses as vacuum device to attach to the glans with tape placed on the tip of your penis so you don't get blood pooling in the glans. It is much more comforable than using the straps on your penis. I have worn it for as much as 9 hours a day, no more than 2 hours at a time.