Penis Pump? Any Suggestions?

Previous topic - Next topic

whosethedaddy

Yo, name's Dave and looking at getting another penis pump any recomendations as i have just got a Penomet no instructions in the box? Does anyone know where these pumps come from and if they are built to a certain standard? is it normal not to have the manufacturers information with the product am sending it back ! not happy

Old Man

whose:

No, it not normal for a manufacturer to NOT include instructions on how to assemble and use any device, especially a penis pump (VED). There are many penis pump companies out there on the market around the world and are really not up to par for use with Peyronies Disease therapy.

The Augusta Medical Systems located in Augusta, GA USA makes one of the best and most durable medical quality VEDs on the market. They have a distributor located in the Euro area and their web site is as follows:

iMEDicare

Go to their home page and locate the men's health products link to find the August Medical VEDs and other supplies. I highly recommend the Vitality OTC one cylinder VED made by Augusta. It is reasonably priced and can be used for ED as well as Peyronies Disease therapy. It does not require a prescription from any doctor. If you purchase one of these, be sure that you register it with the company in order to activate their warranty.

I am considered the VED guru of the forum and have extensive knowledge of VED assembly and usage. In fact, the one cylinder VED protocol listed in the home page index under the VED board was developed by me and my persona uro here in the States.

Let me know if I can be of further assistance to you in securing a VED that fits your personal case of Peyronies Disease.

Regards, Old Man

Age 92. Peyronies Disease at age 24, Peyronies Disease after
stage four radical prostatectomy in 1995, Heart surgery 2004 with three bypasses/three stents.
Three more stents in 2016. Hiatal hernia surgery 2017 with 1/3 stomach reduction. Many other surgeries too.

whosethedaddy

just to let all you fellow pumpers know I've just received my knew X40 Bathmate having been totally let down by the Penomet pump, can I just say Bathmate congratulations - top marks its fantastic, I'm really confused by some comments on various forums saying that the Bathmate and Penomet are both similar pumps !!!!!WHAT!!!!! I just don't get it !!!!!!!!! they are nothing like each other (except it looks like Penomet have copied the X40 gaitor, not good ! ) take it from me don't be fooled like I was by the on the fence views of some forums, the Penomet just doesn't work, it falls to bits when in use and has no power !!!!! guys don't waste your money like I did ...... Well done Bathmate