How to wear the quick extender pro (help)

Previous topic - Next topic

panther

I have been in traction now for about 3 months or so.  The instructions for the quick extender pro say that the device should be worn facing up.  I have been wearing it facing down, so I could wear it under my pants or just sitting around the house.  I hope I have not been wearing it wrong.  Please advise me if you can.  Also, if I wear it facing up I don't get as much tension.  I am still having tension issues and the doctor told me to wear it 4 hours a day.  If you have the quick extender pro or know how to use it please help me.  

panther

I posted this message about week ago and I have not had any responses so I will try again.  I have been wearing my quick extender pro facing down for about 3 months.  Just recently I discovered that I was supposed to wearing it facing up.  I would like to wear it under my pants so I can get in the correct amount of time.  If I wear it facing up it hangs out of my pants if you know what I mean.  Also, if I wear it facing down am I doing what the device is supposed to do???

IhatePD

Panther, my scar is on the top of my penis so my bend is upward. My urologist told me to wear my traction device facing downward so that it stretches the scar. Where is your scar? When you say you recently discovered that you should be wearing it facing upward, is that because your scar causes you to bend downward?

If so, there are adapters with suction cup tips that allow you to wear the device attached to an elastic strap that will apply traction without the rods. It still may extend above your pants but if you can wear a shirt outside of your pants you still may be able to conceal it. There are some videos on their retail sites showing how to use the elastic strap and how to conceal it under your pants. I think you should be able to search for penis traction vacuum devices. One of the names is Penimaster and the adapter I use is the Vac3 Extension (thanks Obsie) attached to my Andropenis extension device. It makes it much more comfortable using a suction cup rather than the straps used to hold the glans of the penis in place.  

panther

Thank you so much for the advice.  My scar is on the right side at the base of my penis.  When I get an erection the penis bends to the right.  So I guess I should wear it facing up so I can put the most tension in that area.  Thank you for finally giving me some advice.  I will explore the options you told me to because I really think wearing the traction for the amount of time the doctor told me will help.  

LWillisjr

Sorry, I was on vacation for a while. Just now catching up. Most of the traction type devices can be worn in any direction. I am most familiar with Fastsize. It is important to understand that you need to go easy on the traction and not go overboard with the amount of traction.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History