News:

Welcome to the Peyronies Forum

Where to start?

Previous topic - Next topic

basil1945

I live in South Africa, am 67 and otherwise in good health. My penis was a good size (9 inches) and straight as a ruler. When I was 65 I had sex with a woman, who had powerful vaginal muscles. She got on top and drove the night away. The next day my penis had taken a 90 degree upward tilt, looked like the Nike logo...
That traumatized me enough, and I kept away from further sexual contact with the lady, but over the next few months the size and shape of my penis detiorated horribly. Didn't measure it but could be no more than 3-4 inches in length when erect and terribly deformed. I had not heard of Peyronies Disease so I was certainly traumatized and wondered where the process was going to end up. I could still get an erection more or less at will, but who wanted to see this alien penis anyway?
One day I saw a Discovery Channel medical program which dealt with Peyronies Disease and I realized immediately what my affliction was. I have since read up on all the medicinal, mechanical and surgical treatments and the truth is, I am scared to try any of them. What crossed my mind was, can this condition not be treated with stemcell technology? Has anybody tried re-filling, so to speak, the penis with stemcells? Are there any articles on the subject?
I have no insurance and doubtful there are many doctors in this part of the world who know much about Peyronies Disease, so I am searching for the best home remedies. Better to live out my life with a crooked penis than destroy my libido and permanently deform what there is left of it.
Any advice?
Basil1945  

Norm

Basil,
You will find a full discussion thread about stem cell research under the Developmental Drugs and Treatments heading on the home page. But there are other approaches you can take in the meantime rather than while away the years waiting for a stem cell miracle. Start by reading the Must Read document in the banner of the home page. Good luck, buddy. You are among colleagues here.  
Plication Surgery Dec. 2013. Straight Again!

LWillisjr

Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History