55 year old & Desperate

Previous topic - Next topic

FDC

Hi there I have been to the urologist & have tried the massage & vacuum with no results.
It is so very painful just getting the erection & intercourse totally out of the question.
There is no pain when it is flaccid but the erection is at 90 degrees downward.
I have talked with my wife and am seriously thinking about asking the urologist if there is a nerve that can be cut or medicine that I can take to keep from ever getting an erection.

3 years and not sure if it can get any worse

FDC

Jonbinspain

You need to read through this site very carefully. There is more accumulated knowledge about this damn disease here, than just about anywhere else.

Re the pain. Others may suggest alternatives, but I believe you need to ask your Uro for Pentoxiffyline. There are other oral supplements that can normally help with the pain. As I say, read as much as you can here.

Good luck, and don't give up yet!.

LWillisjr

Also,
The pain is usually associated with the period called the acute phase. In most cases the pain will cease at some point. So while you may want to cut a nerve now, I would encourage you to try Pentox as suggested and work through the painful period. Usually the pain or thought thereof is enough to suppress an erection.

I also encourage you to read this
MUST READ BEFORE YOU POST - Information for new members - Peyronies Society Forums
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History