Traction device, VED, constriction rings, etc on the way

Previous topic - Next topic

MattFoley

Well, boys, I told my mom to stick my entire small suitcase in a box and ship it to me.

The suitcase houses all my penis and sex stuff. I didn't want my mom looking at any of it so I just had her ship the whole suitcase.

It has an electric vacuum pump in it that I designed and built years ago. The cool thing is that between the cylinder and the pump, there's a regulator which which goes on and off automatically so that it allows pressure to drop and then it closes, forcing pressure to rise. That allows for blood to automatically go in and out. I can put the cylinder over my penis and focus on my work while the device does the work for me. I'm trying to think of a bitchin' name for it so I'm open to suggestions. I think I'll put decals on the side of the vacuum. I would appreciate any suggestions on that.

I also have a big cylinder that covers both the penis and the testicles as well.

Also, I have a penis extender which I really don't like but after reading the Levine study, I think it's now an imperative.

There's also a bunch of constriction rings.

And then there's some sex toys which I hope to use with someone special soon.

I can't think of the other freaky things I've got in there but I'll update when I get the box on Monday.

Got Testosterone?

MattFoley

OK, I got the package but I guess I must have removed the traction device cause it wasn't in there.

But the pump was in there. It's a work of art. I designed and built it in the '90's when I was interested in penis enlargement but never followed through with it cause I was too impatient. Well, now I need it.

The pump has a device that automatically opens and closes the valve so pressure goes up and down. There's also a manual turn valve that allows adjustments to the pressure. I can hook this up and keep working while it's doing its' thing.

Got Testosterone?