Pain / discomfort from traction.

Previous topic - Next topic

BCJ

I've had peyronies for 12 years and recently had it progress (plaque hardened and bend increased by ~10 - 15 degrees).
I tried traction using an X4 labs device with 600-800g force.  It keeps the plaque on the left side of my penis under tension, and over the course of a few days (2-4 hrs use per day) the "cord" or shortened plaque side of my penis became increasingly uncomfortable.  
I worried that it might be doing more damage, so I stopped traction and pain cleared up witin about a week.  I develop a similar discomfort  from frequent erections, though I rarely maintaine for the duration (several hours) required to cause substantial lingering pain.
Has anyone else experienced this before?  Has anyone used traction even with pain / discomfort?

LWillisjr

I only appllied enough tension to get a reasonable stretch. I would get a little sore if I wore the device for 4 hours (with a break at the 2 hour mark). But the soreness would clear up after a few minutes of removing the device. I was never able to measure how much tension I applied, but I was very cautious with it and did not get aggressive with any tension or stretching.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

Hawk

I would suggest you use less tension and as IwillisJr said, if it gets sore, make a note of how long the soeness lasts.  If we a re talking about minutes or even hours rather than a day or more i would not be concerned.  Of course the key is that it is assumed that you beagan with very precise measurements of your erect length and diameter and your BPSFL.  Also a clear measure of angle by protractor or a drawn outline or a photo against a reference.  

You will either see those number increase or not.  If after a month you are sure you have zero increase in either length or diameter then quit.  I am betting you will see improvement.
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums