Hybrid H-100

Previous topic - Next topic

TonySa

They told me end of the month.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Gabriel

Hello guys,

Just to make things clear on this topic: do we or do we not possess the exact composition of H-100 ? I remember someone posting that, according to the patent, H-100 would be :

20% Nicardipine
0.2% LRHSOD
1% gelling agent (e.g. fatty acids)
78.8% Emu Oil

--> Based on these informations, I convinced my urologist to give me a prescription that mimics H-100 for a compounding pharmacy. I currently have the prescription in hands, buy did not try yet to contact with a proper pharmacy.

What do you guys think about that :)?
- 35 yo, Peyronies Disease with chronic pain, general hourglassing with girth and length loss since 09/01/17.
- Pain almost cured with Hirudoid cream and diet/lifestyle changes (see my topics on this); deformity still here, but partly reduced with traction + VED.

TonySa

I'd like to do the same.  The google patent website lists different possible percentages but no way of knowing which one they went with that I know of.  Also, they're still waiting for one of the ingredients before shipping, so not sure if other pharmacies will even have it on hand.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.

pey ron

@Tsanchez12369: can you please quote the percentages from the patent? I think we just need to make sure we use the highest possible ones.

I was told the H-100 will start shipping in early May... delays keep on accumulating. I still haven't ordered it.
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
** You will waste less time and get better answers **

TonySa

pey ron

have you found where to source the nicardipine and superoxidismutase?
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
relationship status, etc

TonySa

That's probably the problem as even the compounding pharmacy selling H-100 is having difficulty dooing so.

pey ron

how do you know they are not finding it?
relationship status, etc

Freemason

Hey guys...Wanted everyone to know I had an appt recently with Dr Tidwell in MSP.  Couple things:

1- He said product should start shipping in week or so that part of the ingredients was in customs from China.

2- He mentioned that Nicardipine in the RX is a special blend made specifically for our penis.  So those wanting to do their own compounding i guess it might not be exactly like the RX.

3- He did start out by saying that the study and the RX itself is more intended for acute phase when scar tissue is forming and collagen is building up etc..

4- I mentioned to him that i had only tried traction a couple times and previously having never experienced any pain until starting traction (so i stopped) that the pain might actually be viewed in his theory as not a bad thing as it could indicate the scar tissue is changing. Interesting.

That was about it that i can think of right now.  I'll be starting on H 100.  Oh the pharmacy called me same day and upfront cost for 3 months is like $800.  Dr. Tidwell told me to try traction (which im ordering RestoreX soon) and H 100 and after 3 months of consistent therapy if i dont see any change or improvement that it wouldn't make sense to continue wiht H 100...

curved

Just spoke to compounding pharmacy and if you have sent in your prescription the H100 will be shipping out today or tomorrow.
51 yrs old; diagnosed 3.5 yrs ago; 90 degree upward bend
But I had no ED
tried all pills, VED, traction, Xiaflex PRP, ESWT, H-100 & stem cells; IF diet. implant surgery with Dr. Eid 3/28/19
to correct deformity - 20 CM Titan 2cm RTE / 1 cm RTE

alec

is there a scientific explanation for the mechanism behind this h100?  
30yrs, diagnosed in feb. 2018 after possible injury (not sure), 4 plaques, 4 dents, S-surve, 30° right/45° up curve, tingle in the legs, sometimes penile pain an depressed.

TonySa

They called me too, $390/mos or $890 for 3 mos supply.  $50 mos rebate is through hybrid medical doing the research, not the pharmacy.

Gabriel

Thank you very much for keeping us up-to-date Freemason  :)

God I hope this thing does work and comes to Europe soon  ::)...
- 35 yo, Peyronies Disease with chronic pain, general hourglassing with girth and length loss since 09/01/17.
- Pain almost cured with Hirudoid cream and diet/lifestyle changes (see my topics on this); deformity still here, but partly reduced with traction + VED.

curved

Received my H-100 yesterday. The pharmacy fed exed which was great.  I do have a few questions if anyone can help.

1-  Does the cream have to be rubbed in completely or just applied.  This may seem like a silly question but once the cream is applied I wasn't able to get it all "absorbed"... there remained a slight film on the outside.

2-How long does one wait until you can get dressed.... I recall DMSO being fully absorbed in 5-7 minutes and wasn't sure if there was a similar requirement with this.

3- Is there any advantage to immediately employing traction or VED after application to stretch the damaged tissues and enhance absorption?

Many thanks!
But I had no ED
tried all pills, VED, traction, Xiaflex PRP, ESWT, H-100 & stem cells; IF diet. implant surgery with Dr. Eid 3/28/19

Freemason

Curved,

Good ?'s..don't know..lol...But i'd Say once you have applied the dosage it says after a few minutes what needs to be asbsorbed should be.  The film i'd Guess is prob Emu oil which is a majority of the compound.  

As for soemone that asked about evidence of the compounds...As the study indicated it is mostly beneficial and tested, i believe, on acute phase pts.  H-100 compounds are all heavily anti inflammatory and inflammation during acute phase is what causes all that colleges build up early on and then scar tissue.

curved

Thanks Freemason!  I also sent an email into Hybrid Medical with these questions... if/when I hear back will let everyone know.
But I had no ED

Paolo

Good luck, hope to hear some positives in near future.
I would imagine to use less than you would initially think but ensure you use it on the whole shaft (excluding glans) and rub in with gentle/moderate pressure, ideally let it air dry before dressing.

Perhaps introduce traction after 4-5 days use, good luck  :)
Paul
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

curved

Thanks Paul appreciate the suggestions.
But I had no ED

Paolo

No problem, just a thought, in 3 months post a 'separate' post titled something like 'H-100 honest testimonial' please, that would be great if you would  :)
Paul.
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

curved

But I had no ED

diehardpatriot

Ordered my h100 yesterday . Should be coming in soon. Curved, I have the same questions. I was also wondering if putting it in my own container and only applying it where I need it would make it last longer
Penis injury in late 2017. A lump formed at injury site that caused no deformity, just pain and a palpable lump. Pain is improving through proper rest and use, diet, and mindfulness. I am always learning and looking to share things that have helped.

curved

Diehard- The container it comes in is quite unique... at least I hadn't seen one like it before for a topical cream. It is analogous to a deodorant bottle that twists from the bottom to push up the cream.  You simply turn the bottom slowly until you hear 2 clicks and the correct dosage of the cream (I want to say .5ml... but could have that wrong.) materializes on top to be applied.  the cream comes out through a tiny hole and you apply it using the top of the bottle to massage it in.  The recommendation is to use it all over the shaft even if you do not detect plaque as a preventative measure for those areas of the shaft that do not have detectable plaque.
But I had no ED

pey ron

how do you guys plan to do after you have applied it? Unless you can stay naked for hours at a time while it absorbs and dries?

with topical diclofenac i've been wrapping my best friend in food-grade cling film, but most of the times it tends to curl up into a thin ring and so most of the diclofenac goes wasted into my underwear.

Now, a month of diclofenac costs $10.

A month of H-100 costs $300.

We need to find a better way...
relationship status, etc

diehardpatriot

Best thing I can think is apply immediately after a shower then pick your outfit and do everything else while naked, put your clothes on last  
Penis injury in late 2017. A lump formed at injury site that caused no deformity, just pain and a palpable lump. Pain is improving through proper rest and use, diet, and mindfulness. I am always learning and looking to share things that have helped.

curved

I sent questions on absorption rate into hybrid medical on Friday but have not heard back yet...
Will let everyone know what I hear
But I had no ED

pey ron

TLDR; occlusion increases absorption because it helps hydrate the skin, disrupting the lipid barrier. Careful though, instructions for the H-100 mention it can cause irritation, so go easy at first and see how well you tolerate it.

Here are some sources and some quotes I took from them (with my emphasis added).

https://www.livestrong.com/article/149181-what-is-skin-occlusion/

«If you have eczema on your hand, for instance, you would soak your hand for 15 to 20 minutes, apply your normal medication, cover the area affected by eczema with plastic, seal that plastic with an elastic bandage and leave your hand wrapped as such for approximately six hours».

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/pdf/10.1046/j.0909-752x.2001.10311.x

«Application of chemicals/drugs under occlusion can increase penetration of chemicals and antigens into the skin and therefore can increase dermatitis (1, 2). Local reactions (i.e. irritation and/or sensitization) of TDDS, typically occlusive patches placed on the skin surface for 1–7 days to deliver the drugs into the systemic circulation, have been widely reported (57–61). However, reactions can be minimized with immunosuppressive agents, [a]antioxidants, local anaesthetics, and other anti-irritant technologies[/b] (62).».

zhai2001.pdf - DocDroid

«Skin occlusion can increase stratum corneum hydration, and hence influence percutaneous absorption by altering partitioning between the surface chemical and the skin due to the increasing presence of
water, swelling corneocytes and possibly altering the intercellular lipid phase organization, also by increasing the skin surface temperature, and increasing blood floww [2–4]. Occlusion may enhance drug efficacy [5–10]. tually, skin occlusion is a complex event producing profound changes and influencing skin biology as well as wound healing processes [11–27]. In general, occlusion can, with exceptions
[2, 4, 28, 29], increase percutaneous absorption of topically applied compounds [30–42]; even a short-time (30 min) occlusion can result in significantly increased penetration and horny layer water content [43]».

https://www.verywell.com/how-to-use-topical-steroids-1068830

«A topical steroid can be absorbed into the skin more quickly through a process known as occlusion. Occlusion involves applying the topical steroid to the affected area and wrapping it in plastic wrap or cloth and securing it with tape. The plastic wrap keeps perspiration close to the skin and hydrates the stratum corneum, the top layer of the epidermis. Hydrated skin is able to absorb topical medication much more efficiently than dry skin, providing faster relief.

Occlusion dressings need to be left on for at least 2 hours at a time. Because of this, they are usually applied at bedtime. The occlusion method should only be used under the care of a health care provider since it significantly increases the potency of a topical steroid. Because occlusion promotes a moist environment, it increases the risk of developing bacterial infections and should not be utilized more than 3 days in a row».
relationship status, etc

diehardpatriot

So is that what you guys are gonna do, try wrapping it? Let me know how it works out. My cream should come in the mail soon

TonySa

I'll try wrapping it, or just air dry while doing traction for 1-3 hours.

alec

How big is one tube of H100 and for how long?
30yrs, diagnosed in feb. 2018 after possible injury (not sure), 4 plaques, 4 dents, S-surve, 30° right/45° up curve, tingle in the legs, sometimes penile pain an depressed.

diehardpatriot

They're like the size of a deodorant. I have 3. One for each month of treatment  

alec

NeoV

A study showed that Emu oil ranked LAST for being a transdermal among olive oil, coconut oil, and a bunch of other oils. I do not really think it's better than any other oleic acid (omega 9) containing fat for being a transdermal. SOD is another problem I suppose, but I wouldn't worry about overpriced emu oil.

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.3109/03639045.2015.1047847?src=recsys&journalCode=iddi20
Hydrogel >>>> olive oil >> liquid paraffin >> coconut oil > grape seed oil >> Avocado oil ≥ Crocodile oil >> Emu oil.

It is said that Emu oil does not contain phospholipids, and therefore is a better transdermal carrier than other fats, yet this has never been demonstrated in any study I can find, it is simply touted by the makers from what I can tell. Actually, emu oil has LESS oleic acid (the actual transdermal carrier) than olive oil or other fats.

I'm very excited to have a product for Peyronie's, I just hope this is worth our money.

diehardpatriot

Hello everyone . I have a questions regarding the use of H100. I have had a recent injury almost 2 months ago that has not healed 100 percent yet. (Check this post for more info on it) Androcur or antierection meds for healing minor fracture? - Peyronies Society Forums  Is using the H100 on it safe? Will it prevent healing ? Or will it help cut down inflammation and promote healing? what's y'all opinion ? Thanks  

Paolo

IMO I would go with using it, good luck and hope this H-100 stuff works out for you, no masturbation though, right.
Paul  :)

pey ron

@diehardpatriot: i think it's great that you get to apply it so early after the injury. Also make sure you are on pentox.

Last night I applied H-100 for the first time. Given the price, it feels like I was smothering my weiner in gold. I decided to think of it in a positive way. I tell to myself «I am taking care of my penis with expensive products», rather than «I am wasting so much money for this little bastard that sometimes even dares to let me [and the girl] down». Hopefully the positive attitude will also leverage the healing power of the mind...
relationship status, etc

TheTollundMan

How would one even go about getting this if they're Canadian?  

diehardpatriot

@Paolo: No masturbation. I have a plan now, I'm really not scared of the future as much as I was.

@the tollund man: email hybrid medical or call the pharmacy who makes the stuff

@Neo: I pray to God my father didn't just waste 800 dollars on this stuff. One promising thing is that it has SOD, which has a study outlining its benefits for Peyronie's when just used ALONE. H100 has SOD, and nicardipidine (which also has studies showing its benefits when injected into Peyronie's scarring). So I really really hope this can at least make the scarring smaller or impalpable. I guess we won't know until 3-6 months when we report back.

Another question and maybe more people can benefit off doing this. I have some topical magnesium oil, should I mix a little with the H100 or maybe apply a little mag oil on top of the H100 on my penis? Would it penetrate with the other ingredients ? Would the benefits be good?

curved

Along the same lines as diehard.... was wondering if applying some 70% DMSO on top of the H100 might help it get absorbed a bit better. I know Emo is considered a transdermal agent but know DMSO is as well.  Any thoughts?  Thanks.
But I had no ED

pey ron

Quote from: diehardpatriot on May 09, 2018, 04:45:55 PM
I have some topical magnesium oil, should I mix a little with the H100 or maybe apply a little mag oil on top of the H100 on my penis? Would it penetrate with the other ingredients ? Would the benefits be good?

I'd rather apply it on top. And if possible a few hours later.

For example,

in the morning:

1) wake up
2) shower
3) apply H-100

12 hours later than (3):

4) Apply H-100 when you wake up.

3, or if possible 4 hours later than (4):

5) apply mag oil.

It may push further in the H-100 you applied earlier, but you've at least given it four hours to penetrate without being disturbed.

The next morning you wash away any mag oil residue in the shower, so it won't impede the absorption of the H-100.

Mag oil is cheap. H-100 is expensive. Don't F^@% it up and waste it :)

SOD, which has a study outlining its benefits for Peyronie's when just used ALONE

Can you please upload it on docdroid and link it?

nicardipidine (which also has studies showing its benefits when injected into Peyronie's scarring)

idem please :)

thank you!

Quote from: curved on May 09, 2018, 05:16:37 PMapplying some 70% DMSO on top of the H100 might help it get absorbed a bit better

it might, but emu should be already pretty good at it... The problem with DMSO is that then you cannot do occlusion with PVC cling film. You'd need to find some teflon wrap.

Also, I'd only use DMSO right after I'm squeaky clean from a shower. And then I'd wear underwear that is fresh out of the laundry. I think I'm leaving the DMSO for homemade concoctions and I am not going to be messing with this very expensive compounding pharmacy formulation.
relationship status, etc

curved

Thanks Pey  Ron....think I will stick with H100 as is for now and skip the dmso (only 1 week in on the H100). Will keep everyone posted at the 1 month, 2 month and 3 month mark
But I had no ED

Freemason

I received mine yesterday as well..I'm going to start on Saturday..One thing I wanted to say aside from applying it after a nice hot shower is to use latex or the like gloves..Just to not have any absorb into your finger if u rub it in...Just a thought.

Yes it is expensive..but i'll Gladly pay $800 for 3 months of something that has at least been studied some with moderate success.  At the very least we are putting a whole bunch of anti inflammatory compounds on our shaft.

I do know after meeting with Dr. Tidwell that they are continuing to look for ways to increase absorption even further..not just this compound but others as well.

WhatNext81

Many people seem to be using several different products, pills, etc for treatment.  How will we know if this stuff is legit? Especially since pentox is used by many on here. That coupled with this only being useful in the acute phase.

Some mention of putting another oil on before to absorb better. Wouldn't the experts have that covered and could it possibly interfere with the effectiveness of the creme? I recall reading about castor oil and ppl making castor packs. Could one apply h-100, wait, wrap a small piece of 100% cotton cloth and then wrap it with plastic wrap? None of it gets wasted, nothing on your clothes, leftover can absorb throughout the day, and the added bencit of keeping your penis warmer?

All that being said, I really hope that this stuff is proven effective. It would be a great alternative to pentox. Best of luck to everyone trying this and hope to hear great things!

Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this text with your profile info such as age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried, etc

WhatNext81

That's kind of a bummer that it's not FDA approved.
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this text with your profile info such as age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried, etc

NeoV

I'm excited you guys are trying this despite what I think about Emu oil! I like everything I read about SOD and am very curious if you guys will have results. Seriously : )  

treeza1

Are you guys trying this in the active or chronic phase?

curved

Hybrid Medical was pretty clear that the best results from this will come during the acute phase.  I am in the chronic/stable so not expecting miracles but Hybrid said even in the chronic phase there would be some relief.  Will keep everyone posted.
But I had no ED

Freemason

I've only tried traction for a few days..and this was maybe 18 months ago..i stopped bc i experienced the "pain" for first time ever and man did that suck..I' figured it was from traction so i jus stoped and pain never came back..

But after talking with Dr. Tidwell he seemed to theorize that pain in a chronic Peyronies Disease actually might be not a bad thing as the scar tissue might be changing...This was his theory anyway.

I've got the H-100 but im just going to use H-100 alone for 3 months...See if anythign at all changes..THen I'm going to do another 3 months with traction regularly.

Since I've not done traction before really much i dont wanna start doing traction with H-100 and if i see improvement won't know which one did it.

I'm not expecting some miracle 90% change for the better wiht my Peyronies Disease on H-100 but if i get any improvement i think that would be huge.

Paolo

Great Idea to stagger the treatment, hope it helps, after 3 months you could even include careful manual stretches.
In 3 months post a 'separate' post titled something like 'H-100 honest testimonial'

Good Luck  :) :)

pey ron

I wonder if I could have billed this through my insurance. It would have helped hit my max-out-of-pocket for the year. I have HSA, so I'd have been the one paying for it anyway.
relationship status, etc

alec

This might be interesting for everyone taking H-100:

"The patient can be instructed to avoid vitamin C supplements and anthocyanins while using the medication. Furthermore, patients can be instructed to take at least about 500 mg of a calcium supplement twice a day with food with water, and to take about 50 mg of a zinc supplement once a day with food."