3-cylinder System With no Prescription

Previous topic - Next topic

machasmelly

Hey folks,

Been browsing these forums for about a year now and have found some really great advice and support. After reading some great things about VED I decided to try the Vitality OTC single-tube system. I've been using it off-and-on for about a month now. I can say that it has definitely improved the quality of erections in terms of hardness, but I don't think it's as effective for correcting curvature as a 3-cylinder system would be. Even when fully erect, I'm still not totally straight inside the tube.

I want to try a 3-cylinder system, but I understand you need a prescription for those. Is there any way around this? Money is no object.  

RoyHobbs

Hey machasmelly-

While my original urologist in LA (before changing it up and seeing superman Dr. Lue) connected me to the company that supplied my VED, it wasn't officially prescribed. Not only that, but somehow I was never charged. Whoops! So I'm fairly certain you can get one on your own. But can't you just ask your urologist for info? And if you haven't seen one my next question would be why not?

mark2