Testosterone & other issues

Previous topic - Next topic

funnyfarm

Matt just an FYI the muscle mags are owned by supplement companies that have an agenda.  I mentioned the pine pollen because I consider this herbalist one of the best in the world.  He does not promote any specific companies so his recommendations are unbiased.   I will have my hormones checked in about a week and let you know if anything looks low.  
When you are in tune with the unknown, the known is peaceful.

MattFoley

funnyfarm, no doubt there's some conflict of interest in some of the brands but the science of the effectiveness of these supplements go beyond that. Each one of those supplements has clinical data behind it supporting the conclusions that were reached to recommend them. I'm just a bit lazy to type in the that info right now. :)

Good luck with your hormone tests.

rd, there's nothing that I can see that tribulus would directly cause Peyronie's. I'll keep on eye out and see if there's ever been such a connection.
Got Testosterone?

rd

Yeah I only wondered if there was a connection. I stopped taking tribulus because it made my errections to hard and I was never fully satisfied with sex while on it. I kept wanting more and more after each orgasam. Just my experience it is probably different for each individual.

funnyfarm

I got my lab results back yesterday.  my adrenals are completely gone, barely producing any cortisol or insulin. maybe this is related to all my pelvic inflammation. my sex hormones are normal but I am dizzy all the time and my mind is not right. I know there must be a solution and pray it comes quickly.. happy 4th  

Old Man

FF:

Srongly suggest that you get further medical help to ascertain the reason for your dizziness and other maladies related to that problem.

It is not normal for one to be dizzy without cause. I have had that problem in the past and it was related to a hormone issue which required an adjustment, etc.

Old Man
Age 92. Peyronies Disease at age 24, Peyronies Disease after
stage four radical prostatectomy in 1995, Heart surgery 2004 with three bypasses/three stents.
Three more stents in 2016. Hiatal hernia surgery 2017 with 1/3 stomach reduction. Many other surgeries too.

funnyfarm

OM thanks ! I feel  much better now. I had to stop taking my herbal treatment for a few days leading up to the lab testing.  I did not realize at the time the lack of the adaptogens was causing an imbalance that made me very unwell.   I am back on them and feel like a new person.  I will see a doctor soon, and also repeat the testing without discontinuing the herbs next time.  I think the numbers will be closer to normal.  

MattFoley

FuunyFarm, I'm distressed from reading your first post but happy about your second post.

Yes, please see the doctor as soon as possible. I'm glad the herbs are helping but you need to know why the adrenals are suffering.

Keep us informed.

Good luck and god bless.

Got Testosterone?