Just getting worse. Confusing advice, conflicting answers, I'm about ready to cr

Previous topic - Next topic

TooYoungForThis

ack. I never had a curve before and now after using the VED (even though I recently discovered that it DOES cover all of the scar) I am NOW developing a curve. WTF PDS? Ever since I started following your advice and paying money on the products you recommended I have been getting worse! I do the VED gently adhering to the protocol PERFECTLY. I never overstrain my penis, I did once but I learned quickly. I have done this consistently after dismissing it as poppy cock a week or two ago. After 3 days of use NOW I am developing a curve after 1.5 years with the disease!

I'm going to freaking commit suicide if I don't fix this F^@$!ng disease. I'm F^@$!ng sick of this crap. My penis was the ONLY F^@$!ng GOOD THING I had in my F^@$!ng crap hand life. Now that's being taken away from me and I have NOTHING.

Some of you say you are cured but then the next day you say you still have the problems, so are you F^@$!ng cured or not? F^@$!ng BS.

TooYoungForThis

And now it's starting to hurt every freaking day. My entire F^@$!ng youth is consumed. What's the point of being old and having no F^@$!ng libido. Just work forty hours just to go home and drink myself to sleep?

This is not good. This is not good.

ashtown

Pain comes and goes with Peyronies, sometimes for reasons that are very hard to identify but you've had Peyronies Disease for 18 months so surely you know that already. Nobody here enjoys having Peyronies or how it affects their life. Personally I didn't start using the VED until the curvature appeared after a few months but I might have been able to reverse this or slow down the progression had I started earlier and it sounds like you have waited 18 months, which is very late to get started.

Will the VED cure us? I have no idea. I wake up every morning with an erection and it's always curved but right now I just don't know of a better option and the statistics for spontaneous improvement when doing nothing are pretty miserable, so I shall keep going and hope for the best. You need to think carefully about the way you are addressing this disease from a psychological point of view. You can't let it beat you.  
Dec 2013 - Replaced all prescribed medicines with plenty of fresh vegetables, sleep and exercise

LWillisjr

TooYoungForThis,

I have been reading all your posts but I struggle with how to respond. You yourself stated in your first post that your doctors said you had a rare condition. We can only suggest therapies to try as none of us are doctors. But we have gained our experiences the hard way.

There are many men on this forum who have seen improvement from Peyronies either through the use of VEDs, traction devices, and when necessary.... surgery. So I don't know why you stated there are no success stories, or one day a person says there are doing better and the next day not.

I feel your anger and resentment in most of your posts. You are looking for the magic answer and one does not exist. I'm not trying to add to your depression, but we all must face the reality of our condition. I'm sorry you have Peyronies. And it take long term dedication to overcoming this disease.

You are now wanting to blame your curve on VED use, when in fact there is no basis for it. None of us know if the curve would have developed anyway. And that maybe the VED usage had at least slowed down the curvature or tissue damage. You've only been using the VED a short time and it takes months to see any results.

You've stated you don't get morning erections. Are you able to achieve erections at all? And if not able to achieve erections, did your doctor give you a reason why? Peyronies itself doesn't directly cause erectile dysfunction. It is more often the stress of the disease and situation that causes the ED issues.  You've stated that you struggle with depression and I understand that dealing with Peyronies disease and depression don't mix.

You seem to have given up the battle and you haven't even started to fight. You are assuming there is no cure for this. Well there is no short term cure, but there are long term ones. And you need to separate your Peyronies Disease issues from the ED issues. You are young, and you can overcome this. Try channelling your anger into something positive instead of beating yourself up.

Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

cowboyfood

See some of my prior posts in regard to my VED usage.

I used the VED on almost a daily basis for over three years until I started a maintenance schedule about six or so months ago.

About a year and a half into my daily VED usage, I developed a nasty dent.  However, about 16 months after it developed it almost completely disappeared.

IMO, the VED does not "cure" the condition, but it mitigates or resolves deformities.  

I encourage you to stay with the "steady plodding" of VED usage.

CF
Currently:  L-Arginine (2g), Vit D3)

Noway

tooyoungforthis im young also and the thing you say about some people say there good and then there not is because thats how this problem is some days your better than other days by far. I noticed this and you keep trying stuff too see what works for you its a bad deal thats it.

Johnleslie

Believe me.... I know it sucks. Any man is going to be intensely upset to have anything wrong with his body, let alone his Penis. And as a Gay man I know this all to well.
I was about to buy a Vacuum Device but wanted to read up a bit first. The last thing I wanted to do was make it worse or get into other troubles. I went to ASK.COM and typed in a question relating to VED"s to correct Peyronies. The general thought was to recommend "not" using one. Peyronies affects us all a little differently. Mine is not severe but I do have a good bend about mid shaft. The vacuum of the device pulls fluid (blood) into the Penis making is swell. Much as a hickie is formed sucking on a neck (Ahh youth). Anyway the same as the hickie gets a black and blue due to blood vessels being broken a vacuum deivce can also do damage inside the Penis. That damage may not be revealed right away. There is no way to accurately regulate the vacuum especially with the necessary repeated applications as the results of the vacuum are temporary. Fortunately my Penis still functions for the uses I need it for (won't go into detail here). I'd recommend if you're having a real problem is to consult with a doctor and get/use professional help. And of course if you want to talk please feel free to Email me. I'm very open, honest and sincere in my Emails. After all that's what this site is for..sharing.
My doctor has me on (3) Pentoxifylline a day. It's been about 8 months now and I do notice the scar tissue seems to be a bit reduced. But the bend has not reduced that I notice. I asked him if the scar tissue would ever go away on its own. Sorry...
but no.  
Peace
John