I think the ved is not helping and I need advice.

Previous topic - Next topic

TooYoungForThis

The scar and plaque is at the base of my penis. it happened because I would masturbate as a  child by using two fingers to surround the base of my penis to put pressure on my pelvis. I masturbated like this until I was a teenager and now I am suffering due to masturbation ignorance. I am only 21 and I have sacrificed mostly everything juat to try and treat this disease. I spent the last of my money on a cheap vitality ved to treat it. The scar is in the base right at the top of the scrotum Id say? I think the ved ia not helping because everytime I am done with the protocols the inner stem of my penis is still small and unstretched. it is as if the penis stem goea naturally up. but the ved forces it to a horizontal angle and hits the stem perpendicularly. In other words, the bottom lip of the opening of the ved is hitting the stem where most of the damage is and isnt applying stretch. I am severely upset and am close to giving up. My youth is being wasted and no matter what I do nothing seems to help.    I am taking pentox and was usig the thatcher formula with vitamin e and nascent iodine but I ran out and cant get anymore. I have some enzyme pill things but I am almoat out of those too. People have said the ved works great but does anyone elae have this probpem? if there was a way to stretch the penis at a better angle and to grt the entire base stem it would fix my problem I think. I jave to find a good job before I can gey anything else. Please guys I just need the knowledge. Has anyone had this problem?

ashtown

I'm not a great expert on the VED since I've only been using one for less than 3 months but my understanding is that it takes several months of daily use to produce results. I still have the same level of curvature as I had a couple months ago but the plaque does feel softer. For a while I think I was possibly applying too much pressure and for too long, which may not have helped either.  

How long have you been taking the Pentox? That has a good record but can often take a year or so to really work. You have a huge advantage in being young, which greatly increases your chances of improvement, so I think your best answer is continued gentle treatment and patience. I know it's horrible and I hate what this has done to my life as well but remaining calm and looking at things from a more relaxed state would help you more than getting upset.  
Dec 2013 - Replaced all prescribed medicines with plenty of fresh vegetables, sleep and exercise

ashtown

Also are there other areas of your lifestyle that may be holding you back, such as poor diet or not getting enough sleep etc? Those who do best with Peyronies seem to adopt an all round approach.  
Dec 2013 - Replaced all prescribed medicines with plenty of fresh vegetables, sleep and exercise