Barfinkl

Previous topic - Next topic

Barfinkl

Age?  64

What did your medical doctor conclude?  I had prostate cancer diagnosed in 2008 and had a penile prosthesis implanted in Nov 11.  I have bottleneck peyronies based on what a friend has told me.

How long have you had symptoms?  I injured my penis during sex with my wife a number of years ago.  I didn't seek medical attention initially.  I had a lump on my penis after some time and went to the doctor for it at that time, but there wasn't any discussion of peyronies.  It wasn't until after my implant surgery that I discovered the plaque.  After my injury "healed" my penis became straight, whereas before the injury, it curved slightly downward.  Now it points straight out...

What are your symptoms? When I feel my penis while it's flaccid, i have a hard "ring" of plaque around the entire girth perhaps 2/3 of the way up the shaft.

What treatments have you tried and what were the results?  None

Do you have insurance or means to get treatment?  Yes

where are you in dealing with the psychological aspects of Peyronies Disease?  I'm fortunate that I have an implant, which allows me to get past the peyronies. I didn't know what I had was bottleneck until today.

Are you in a relationship?  Yes, I'm married for 42 years.