unexpected benefit of pentox?

Previous topic - Next topic

steamer

i'll try to keep this short. back in 1978 i was involved in an automobile accident and did a number on my neck after hitting the windshield. over the years i've had a very tough time with it, pain that brought me to tears at time. i started getting weekly adjustments. one time while on vacation i couldn't move my head and the pain was horrendous. i found a chiropractor who xrayed and adjusted me. when i returned home i had the xrays sent to my regular chiro. he said my neck was at least 20 years older than the rest of me. fast forward.................... a couple months ago i started taking pentox and it has helped my penile pain. the other day it came to mind that my chronic neck pain has been pretty much nonexistant since i started on it. no, i haven't been getting adjustments, due to financial concerns, so the only thing i can think of is the pentox! has anyone else had anything unexpected happen since starting pentox?

steamer

Norm

I certainly had an unexpected benefit. I started taking Pentox Monday night for the first time. Now it is Thursday night. After taking 6 doses, my wife of 42 years has left me! Where was Pentox forty years ago?
Plication Surgery Dec. 2013. Straight Again!

Hawk

Norm,

I, guess this is no laughing matter but I sense in your post that you agree with me that you have to laugh at the irony to keep from crying.  You set that post up perfectly and you completely caught me off guard.  So much so I laughed so abruptly I almost spit food at the tv.

Hope all works out for the best
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

Norm

That was exactly my shortcoming. I was spitting food at the TV!!  No, actually, one must be philosophical in these situations. At least I will have some peace and quiet now so I can study Peyronies Disease and try to come up with something that will benefit us all. Thank you for your kind thoughts.  

ldhw

OMG Norm! Thankfully I wasnt eatting but I damned near injured myself laughing. By the way there is still no peace or quiet at my home so it may (or may not) be related to pentox.

Skjaldborg

Steamer:

Perhaps the pentox helped reduce some old scarring and inflammation in your neck? I wouldn't be surprised.

Another side effect is increased sperm motility. My wife and I got pregnant with our first (and only, so far) while I was on pentox. She got pregnant right away whereas in the past we had tried multiple times with miscarriages etc. I now have a healthy and happy 2 year old!

Skjald

ldhw

Congrats! As side effects go an unexpected child isnt half bad.

Norm

I may be the exception and not the rule, but my pain in the neck is also gone.