Has anyone experienced this?

Previous topic - Next topic

sullytex

Bought the LeLuv Slider prior to my second uro appt and have been using it steadily.  Have worked up to 10+ hours a day in 2 hour increments even at work (Thank God for baggy slacks!).  I saw on here for traction to be effective you have to stretch it beyond present erection length as long as there is no pain.

Well, I did that last night after an IR warm-up.  Since it's a slider, I did a little more, no pain.  More... No pain...  Even more... No pain... Got well past present erection length before my glans became too uncomfortable in the noose.  Not sore today.  The nodules are still there.  Hanging a little better as the scar strap seems "looser"  Afraid to take a day off and loose the gain.  Can traction and pentox work that fast in conjunction with the IR or am I getting ahead of myself?

Hawk

I have no clue where you saw that you have to stretch beyond a certain length, but rushing overly aggressive into something you do not understand is always a bad idea when it involves your only penis.  It is easy to overdo a VED or traction and end wishing for the good ole days before you tried traction.

Traction is not measured n the length you stretch your penis and never has been.  It is measured in the force of the pull either in ounces or grams of resistance.  If you apply 1500 grams of force it doesn't matter if it stretches to only 75% of your normal erection that's all the force you apply.  If you do not know the resistance of tension you are placing on your penis you are likely being destructive and losing ground.

I am not familiar with your specific traction device but it sounds as though it has no spring for tension which in my view makes it very dangerous.  If you tear tissue and set off another rampant cascade of scar tissue you will obviously regret that move.

Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

skunkworks

That thing is bad news. No tension springs.

That means even if by some miracle you managed to guess the right tension, any movement at all on your part would greatly increase or decrease the tension. Move in the wrong direction and your dick is toast.

The tension springs are important for two reasons:

1. They allow you to set a specific tension (1200grams of force for instance).
2. They flex, meaning that any movement will will result in a small increase or decrease in tension, not a large one. They keep your dick safe.

Imagine if you were stretching and the doorbell rang, or someone walked in and you jumped up and tore something very important.
This is an emotionally destructive condition, we all have it, let's be nice to each other.

Review of current treatment options by Levine and Sherer]

sullytex

OK guys thanks for the guidance!  I remembered somone saying discomfort is your guide so I wanted to seek wise counsel.  I will save my milk-money for a spring-loader. :D

Ben

Sullytex,
Be sure to have a good grip while you are stretching to get it efficient. If you have have slippage with a lenght that was ok for hours before, it's a sign that tissues are fatigued. Reduced the lenght if you want to pursue the session.

Don't forget to supply blood every hours in the glans.