Curvature for 15 years...

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoggie

I have had this curvature for over 15 years.  I have not noticed it getting worse, but recently my wife brought it to my attention that she was getting sore.  She noticed because she had an affair with a guy that had a straight penis.  (I know.  That is a whole different story)  I went to the doctor several years ago but did not proceed with anything.  I have, the best I can tell, about a 30-40 degree curve.  It curves from my rt to left.  I am scared about treatments and/or surgery.  I have been researching the last couple of weeks, but I am needing some advice from you guys.  I would like to get it fixed.  I would like to make love to my wife again without her getting sore, and being able to do it more than once in a few day period.  Please help!!

GS

My best advice is to use more lubricate during intercourse.  I have a 35 degree curve and we don't have any problems.

GS

Hawk

Hoggie,

You do not mention your age, if this curve developed or if it is a congenital curve.  If it is Peyronies Disease it may well respond to traction or a VED.  There might be some chance that even a congenital curve would respond to traction.

At any rate, in addition to lubrication, check out this article and the diagram near the bottom.  Intimacy, Sexuality and Peyronies Disease This illustrates the guy laying on the side that would make his penis curve upward toward the womans navel.
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

Hoggie

Sorry.  I am 40.  Where can you buy these VED's?

Hawk

Hoggie,

Before you run our and buy a VED, do you have a clue whether you have Peyronies Disease or congenital curvature?  Have you ever been evaluated and diagnosed by a  urologist competent in the treatment of Peyronies Disease?  

I am a little concerned because I get the sense that you think this is some kind of a quick fix proposition when in fact it is anything but that.  First you need an evaluation of what the issue is.  Then you need to educate yourself about options then select from a  lot of treatment approaches all of which are less than ideal.  Next you have to commit to rigorously follow-through and be prepared for modest improvement.  On occasion it is better that that but that is the norm.  

PeyroniKirai

Hello Hawk - I think that link you posted may have the wrong content.  Probably you meant this:

https://peyroniessociety.info/index.php/intimacy-sexuality-and-peyronies-disease/
Age 64, Peyronie's history 4 years, left side hourglass, 20-degree bend to left, no ED

Hawk

???? PeyroniKirai, my post was made over 9 years ago?  How did you even happen across this ancient topic?

Topic locked because it has not been active in almost a decade.