Changes in Erect Length After Traction Use

Previous topic - Next topic

skunkworks

The studies that I have read have all used stretched flaccid length as the metric.

I am wondering have members here using traction measured increases in erect length?  
This is an emotionally destructive condition, we all have it, let's be nice to each other.

Review of current treatment options by Levine and Sherer]

Ben

Yes I had improvement in erect lenght. I gained about 1.5 cm but it's hard to distinguish the gain due to a better erection (which traction session will improve) and real gains.
Unfortunalty my spl is beyond my erect lenght.

Over time every man can improve his erect lenght if he keeps in mind those two things :
to strecth beyond erect lenght
minimum 500 hours to see results, over that duration gains will plateau or will come at really slow rate.

Hawk

Doctors use BPSFL for the very reason that the problem with erect length is that it is a subjective measurement not an objective one.  Degree of erection will vary especially while doing something as erotic as reading a tape measure.  Trying to follow the contour of curves (natural or otherwise) is also a problem.  I have found that my gains in BPSFL are generally reflected in erect length.

Also, I view the concept of "stretching beyond your erect length to positively bad advice.  Limits of stretch are controlled by grams of pressure ie:1200 grams of force.  They are not determined by how far to stretch the penis.  The penis stretches how far it stretches under that tension and adding more tension will not stretch it further.  Also a man could stretch his penis beyond erect length with very little tension especially if his erections were substandard.  That small degree of tension however will not result in an efficient increase in length.
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

BrooksBro

SFL is of less interest to me than is erect length!   :D    

I believe a healthy penile vascular system is more likely to produce an erect penis that is more satisfying to both partners, regardless of the flacid length.

Hawk

Erections are much for satisfying.

Bpsfl is only crucial if you care to know if the Peyronies Disease is progressing or if a treatment is working.

Ben

spl does matter for me as I be implanted soon. I had gains just stretching past erect lenght without unscrewing the base of my extender very often. Just to help me pass a gap between rods.

When I stretch I also have better feelings and "stinging" sensation (synonyms of efficiency in my case) when the blood supply is ok in my unit. So from times to times I try to have engorgement and then stretch.

Hawk

BPSFL means a lot to me because I am considering an implant and that is the factor that determine the size implant a man gets.