Witch VED brand should i buy??????

Previous topic - Next topic

Martins

Hello everyone,
i have read a lot about the VED and i would like to give a try to help with my Peyronies.
I went to a sex shop but i am not 100% sure i should buy at this store or online.
If you have any suggestion which brand is good and not over priced i would love to hear from you.
Thanks
Martins

newguy

You did right to avoid buying a penis pump from a sex shop. You're best off buying a medical grade / proven model from online. I got mine from bostonpump years ago, but it took a while to arrive (weeks!). I'm sure others have suggestions too.

Old Man

Martins:

OK, you asked which VED to buy. Most of the guys on the main forum are using the Vitality OTC one cylinder VED which is available at a very reasonable price form several sources.

One of the best priced units for the Vitality VED is from this source:  www.diabetessupplies4less.com

Open the home page for this site and look in the left hand margin of it to locate the men's health link to find the several VEDs they sell. I suggest that if you buy from this source to order the manual version since it gives one better control of the vacuum pressure. The battery powered model might cause problems if one has the tendency to let it overpump the pressure.

Let me know if I can help you in any way with the VED purchase and/or protocol, etc.

Old Man
Age 92. Peyronies Disease at age 24, Peyronies Disease after
stage four radical prostatectomy in 1995, Heart surgery 2004 with three bypasses/three stents.
Three more stents in 2016. Hiatal hernia surgery 2017 with 1/3 stomach reduction. Many other surgeries too.