Misuse of Our Resource Library And Other Boards

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawk

The description of our Resource Library board clearly states that the Resource Library is NOT for discussion.  I accept partial responsibility for not moderating this more closely.  I will begin at once to review the material posted there and delete material that is not in keeping with the intent of that board.  If any of the material involves a current discussion, or if the material is considered to be of importance to a wide range of our membership I will move it to another board.

Please adhere to the the appropriate topics on all boards.

I am strongly considering locking the ability to make new topics until we can get a better handle on forum organization.

Thanks

Hawk
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

Hawk

Greetings,

With our success comes a lot of work.

In addition to the tireless time invested by all our moderators day in and day out, I just personally put in days of work just cleaning up:
Resource Library
Accounts of Improvement
Our Histories
Member Polls

I moved several posts out of these areas and deleted some posts and topics to bring these special boards into compliance with the posted rules.  Every one of these Special boards have restrictions posted right in the board description.  Most have additional information in the first post of the topic or as a sticky topic at the top of the board that explains the special rules for that board.

I appeal to the members to help in the following ways:
First take the time to show your appreciation for the forum by reading the rules and following them.  Stop and notice the title and the description of whatever board you are in so you know if your post fits there.
Second Look at any sticky topics at the top of the board to see what important information they may contain.
Third Scroll the topics in a board to see if there is already a topic closely dealing with the topic you want to discuss.  If so, POST IN THAT TOPIC rather than making a duplicate topic.
Finally - Everyone must help moderate the forum.  If you see others posting in the wrong areas kindly let them know and help them learn where to post.  

Your help is appreciated.

Hawk

Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums