new symptoms - feet and abdomen

Previous topic - Next topic

Leftbanana

Hi all!

I've been having issues since a couple of months back and I'm still awaiting a urologist appointment, which is in exactly one weeks time. I still have inflammation and pain that comes and goes. My injury site is near the glans on the left side. I suspect it still hasn't healed fully.

I'm having a couple of weird symtoms, one is that after an erection or a certain movement that puts a strain on my penis I tend to feel some tingling or pulsation in the left foot (same side as injury in my Penis). I can only assume it's circulation related. The other is that I can also feel some soreness on the abdomen, (again same side), usually after an an erection. I'm currently avoiding getting erections unless they're random or during wake up.

Anybody recognise these symptoms? what does it mean and how should it progress?

thanks in advance!

32 years
Undiagnosed (awaiting urologist appt)
Injury & symptoms since early march 2024 - sudden worsening a month later (re-injury?)
Approx 45 degree curve to the left, injury site near glans
Single

Pfract

I have never heard of such symptoms, related to this disease. Could you have another health condition that you are not aware of? Have you mentioned this to a doctor? Maybe you could do a physical exam to rule out what I could be.