Specialists in Europe

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Hello all, thank you so much for your contributions amidst your personal struggles. They've been extremely helpful these last few years. Finally, a post of my own.

I'll keep this relatively brief, I'm too young to live like this. I think there's a number of factors that all contributed to my injury or highly increased my probability of being injured as I am. The most obvious, an upward congenital curve and an injury at the hands of a fairly careless partner.

It's been three years. I've been to two uros and an andrologist. The second Uro was very compassionate and honest, he recommended (unlike the first cretin) that I see an andrologist and not waste my time and money with urologists having an issue like this.

The andrologist visits have damaged me more than anything since my injury. He was evidently frustrated with my thorough questioning and I do not think it's a coincidence that he aggressively handled me (on both occassions) to the extreme that I left his office suffering intensified and some unfamiliar pain that after the second visit has never subsided and only increased in severity. Seemingly deforming my penis to a state unfit for intercourse. Insanely tight uncomfortable or painful erections with almost 90 degree curvature from the base and about 30 degree to the left with a twist if you get me. Technically usable but most definitely unsafe. Like your dad filling in for one of the boys playing 5 a side. Something's getting torn but he might die.

The one MRI I received three years ago is the only real investigation I've had in to my case. There's literally one other andrologist in my country but at this point if he could he even diagnose let alone treat me...... I don't think I'd let him try. So what the hell do I do now?

I need help and I can't live like this any longer, who can help me in Europe? I think that I'm far beyond conservative measures. I need firstly a diagnosis, from all I've read any surgeries required are made massively more effective by choosing one of a handful of US Andros.

I've wasted enough money here in Ireland only to be dismissed, disrespected and harmed physically in my last two appointments. The last, over a year ago.

Who will investigate my case thoroughly in Europe? Preferably an implant specialist because I can't think of any other solution at this point. Open to US east coast recommendations too. Please help

3 year struggler. 28 yrs old. Deeply affected both mentally and physically. The nonchalance and ignorance I've been met with by uros and andrologists has driven me near-mad


Welcome Del28 to the forum and thank you for filling out your signature line. If you haven't done so please download and read our survival guide -->Survival Guide.

I am very sorry to hear about your situation as I and many other men here have experienced your frustration. I do not know of any Dr's in Europe. Perhaps there are some men here who have the knowledge of one. I would say if you are in a position to do so I would recommend Dr Eid in New York. He is a highly skilled urologist on the east coast of the USA. He has also performed more implant surgeries than any other Dr in the world. He is also a Dr here on our forum. Even with a consult you might be able to get some clear direction as to where to go and what to do next. This is one of the perplexing questions men with peyronies deal with all the time. I always say get a game plan and work it. Then see what outcome you get.  

Perhaps you are an implant candidate and then you can decide who will perform it. If I were in your shoes I would go to Dr Eid. He is skilled and has a mild demeanor and genuinely cares for his patients. We hope he never retires :) Finally remember that this is a marathon and not a sprint.  :)

Lump 4/2020, age 63 , Dr Levine 6-26-20, Dors Curve 11/2020, Peyronies
Vit E400mg, COQ10, Heat Therapy, Penimaster, Pentox, Cialis, Restorex
SNHL 7/2020 - Stopped all Meds because ototoxicity  Heat/traction/VED are working. CPPS Diagnosis - Stable :)


Hi there Del28,

I'm sorry to hear that you're suffering and hope you'll find a solution to your problem.

I know a few urologists who specialise in Peyronies in Brussels (Belgium), also with quite a bit of experience in performing penile surgeries. Maybe they aren't as good as Dr Eid or Dr Trost but they're quite good nevertheless.

I'm not sure how making an appointment for non-residents would work though - but it's always worth trying? I guess you could try sending an email with some questions.

Let me know what you think about it  
27 y. o. Peyronies since 2020: very mild S curvature with the top part tilting to the left - 10*. Extensive scarring everywhere, wasting, hourglassing, lumps. Progressive Peyronies Disease, never stabilised. Somewhat acceptable EQ.