Early Stages of Peyronies Disease?

Previous topic - Next topic

Kindafamous

I am making only my 2nd post here. I did not get any response from my first one, which is understandable. There are so many people suffering from this cruel malady here, and they all need advice and the comfort of others suffering from the same affliction.

I have discovered a dent in only the upper right side of my penis within the last couple months. So far it has not progressed or changed and I have started Varapimil cream under my urologist direction.

My question is.. once even a small area of scar tissue has been found ,like with my case, does it ALWAYS progress into a much worse situation? Am I living on borrowed time? No pain and no bend at this time ... erections are normal and frequent especially at night. I am 67 years young.

Thanks in advance for any thoughts ..

TH
Dented penis, no pain , dr is Dr Leif , symptoms since 2/2024

LWillisjr

Quote from: Kindafamous on April 21, 2024, 10:19:03 AMMy question is.. once even a small area of scar tissue has been found ,like with my case, does it ALWAYS progress into a much worse situation? Am I living on borrowed time?

TH

No it does not ALWAYS get worse. It may stay the same and never progress any further.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

Kindafamous

Wow.. that is encouraging news. Trying not to obsess about this one change I have experienced and hoping for the best. Thank s for that positive piece of infdrmation

Kindafamous

Thanks for the responses I did get which were for the most part encouraging. I have seen my Urologist who did confirm one small spot of scar tissue with his hand. I showed him the picture of my one dent that does not seem to go all the way around my penis. This started to the best of my knowledge early February 2024. From what I can see it has not gotten worse (yet). I have strong erections all night long, zero pain and except for seeing and feeling the dent.. everything else seems normal. I cannot figure out how to post a pic or I would .. lol. I guess I will remain positive, have. Started Verapamil cream twice a day, Vitamin E orally and topically and ordered some L-Arginine too