SOCIAL MEDIA AWARENESS

Previous topic - Next topic

franciscodervallen

IMPORTANT NEWS:
I RECOMMEND YOU TO CHECK OUT THE FOLLOWING  (LINK DELETED BY ADMINISTRATOR)
- 18yo guy from Italy
- Downward 50 degrees CONGENITAL curvature with slight torsion
- Avarage penis size
- Developed depression for this defect

--> Looking for the BEST andrologist in Europe
--> Shortening-free technique?
--> Traction Device?

Hawk

Are you serious?  You are going to use our forum to SPAM links to a brand new Instagram, page with no information and no followers?

I suggest you follow common internet etiquette because rather than everyone going out of their way to help you, you will end up being banned from this forum!
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

franciscodervallen

Dear Hawk,
I am really sorry for this inconvenient, my bad. I should have definitely added some context to that link. Today, I decided to create myself that instagram page dedicated to penile defects and diseases, in order to make the communication smoother and reach a different target of people (young people like me). In fact, I find this forum extremely helpful, but I think it wouldn't be bad to try a different kind of portal to share the precious knowledge that it is being guarded here.

Thanks.  
- 18yo guy from Italy
- Avarage penis size

--> Traction Device?

Hawk

It is not just that there is no content.  You have to understand the rudeness of what you did.

You say you are trying to reach a different target audience BUT, you advertise here to our members (our audience) where we have spent 20 years building a forum and a knowledge base.  

You did so just hours after registering on our forum.

You did not hesitate to reach out to the administrator with a private message for personal help, BUT you never took the trouble to reach out to the administrator to ask if it is ok to use us to promote your site.

I accept your apology, but I wonder if you even understand how rude and inappropriate your conduct was, especially after I went out of my way to help you and give you special treatment.???????

franciscodervallen

Dear Hawk,
I didn't realise this would be harmful as it is in everyone's interest to reach as many people as possible and "transfer" knowledge to a more "modern" portal where younger generations can have access. The content of the page is Peyronie Disease-related and there is no economic interest or any other personal interest behind the "promotion" of it. I apologise again for my shortcoming, I understand it was an inappropriate conduct.

Best,
Francisco.  
- 18yo guy from Italy
- Avarage penis size

--> Traction Device?

Hawk

It is forgotten.

If you wish to work together on anything such as this in the future, contact me so we can be in agreement with our expectations.  It prevents misunderstandings.

Peace!