for men with range of 20-45degrees

Previous topic - Next topic

Scorpiries

hello guys, i'm doing traction currently which i dont really believe its effectiveness.. so, let's say if this treatment doesnt work on me, i would like to know from those who got curvature with the range of 20-45degress, do u still able to have intercourse without hurting yourself nor your partner?

i heard that traction doesnt work well with hourglass deformity... what does it mean by hourglass deformity? is the narrow part on the shaft where the penis start to bend is called hourglass? is there any peyronies sufferer who doesnt got that narrow part?

KAC

I have more than 40 degrees (at one point almost 90, now more like 70) but that hasn't ever made sex impossible.  Awkward at times.  A bit more limited in positions.  Requiring some creativity at times.  My wife has been gracious about it all--and it hasn't caused her any pain.  She reminds me that babies have come out of there.

Scorpiries

KAC

sorry to hear you have more than 40degrees bend... but you're lucky that your wife can accept you the way you are... she must be an angel sent by God for you... as for me, i'm a young man and not marry yet.. i dont know what and how to tell my future wife (if only i meant to get marry) about my crooked looking pen.

my bend is about 30degrees... i've read a post before which stated 30degrees below is categorized as a mild case of peyronies... but i'm wondering will the dented area on the penis, where the point my penis started to has sudden bend, will annoy me during intercourse.. wont it get stucked on vagina lips during intercourse?

jetedwardz

hey dude scorp i had like a foty five bend at it s worse starting at the point of injury, scar tissue. if u can feel the scar tissue just MASSAGE THE CRAP OUT OF IT daily.  I began less than a week ago and ui also use a ved device. if u dont hav a ved DONT WORRY BOUT IT CUZ i was using it along with the multitude of supplements for awhile. let me tell u first tho before the ved my bend subsided to about twenty degrees to the right and when i used the ved my d head would be sliding against the right side of the tube....;...AFTER F ING 3 DAYS OF SCAR TISSUE MASSAGING WHEN I USED THE VED AGAIN IT WAS A ST8 SHOT!!!!!!!!!.i would massage all 3 areas of my scar bumps and the strand connecting the 2 on my right side. its just scar tissue not some magical dick prohibitor. also it is not work at all massaging the tissue trying to break it up. trust me once u see the results ull b attacking the stuff more and more. also take a warm to hot bath nightly and massage the tissues then as well.....this is where i do like the ved tho because after the bath i use it to kinda further stretch my connecting band....look on line for scar tissue massge etc its the same stuff just not at the location ur search is gonna land u ; like ull prob find the issue at an acl injury etc etc. trust me dude ull b fine i am also takin bout 800 iu of vit e thats just me tho it may b too much dont know for sure but i wasnt takin that much till i saw the results in my massaging;then it just motivated me lik a mofo.