RestoreX: no improvement to left curvature after two months

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

curvedcarnivore

Am I expecting too much too soon?

What's throwing me is that the official website claims you get the majority of curvature improvements at the three-month mark.

So I'm feeling very deflated and turbo-anxious that I'm doomed to zero results after having no improvements at the two-month mark.

 
41 years old.
I discovered a left curve several months ago.
GP inspected my penis and diagnosed Peyronie's.
My urologist wants me to give treatment another three months.
Treatment: Keto + heat + RestoreX + Cialis + supplements.

Mikel7

Don't despair as every man is different as to how their body responds. I still use Restorex and am getting small improvements as we speak. I'm also sure it is keeping things from getting worse.
Lump 4/2020, age 62 , Dr Levine 6-26-20, Dors Curve 11/2020, Peyronies
Vit E400mg, COQ10, Heat Therapy, Penimaster, Pentox, Cialis, Restorex
SNHL 7/2020 - Stopped all Meds because ototoxicity  Heat/traction/VED are working. CPPS Diagnosis - Stable :)

curvedcarnivore

Quote from: Mikel7 on February 05, 2024, 06:15:52 AMDon't despair as every man is different as to how their body responds. I still use Restorex and am getting small improvements as we speak. I'm also sure it is keeping things from getting worse.

Thanks so much for your reply mate. I really hope I can get results from this! As it's so easy to lose hope.
41 years old.
I discovered a left curve several months ago.
GP inspected my penis and diagnosed Peyronie's.
My urologist wants me to give treatment another three months.
Treatment: Keto + heat + RestoreX + Cialis + supplements.

curvedcarnivore

I was hoping that anybody who got curvature improvement with RestoreX could please share just how much time it took to notice a difference. From a bit of digging about it seems that 200 - 250 days is about how long this takes? If so, hopefully, I still have a chance to get some curvature correction.
41 years old.
I discovered a left curve several months ago.
GP inspected my penis and diagnosed Peyronie's.
My urologist wants me to give treatment another three months.
Treatment: Keto + heat + RestoreX + Cialis + supplements.

OutdoorLad

Quote from: curvedcarnivore on February 11, 2024, 01:08:21 AMI was hoping that anybody who got curvature improvement with RestoreX could please share just how much time it took to notice a difference. From a bit of digging about it seems that 200 - 250 days is about how long this takes? If so, hopefully, I still have a chance to get some curvature correction.

I've been using RestoreX since September '23 with a couple of week-long breaks due to travel. Minimum two 30-minute sessions/day with a third 30 minute session maybe 2-3x a week if I am able. Also on Cialis 5mg/day. At this point, no real difference in curvature, but girth has improved and I think some length. Reading posts of others, it seems the 12-week timeframe of the clinical studies is aggressively optimistic in terms of looking for significant curve results. I'm thinking a one year timeframe is more realistic and I am keeping a "marathon vs sprint" mindset to keep my expectations in check.

Hang in there and stay positive. Discipline and persistence wins the day.
53
Onset of first symptoms Dec 2022. Full blown left side curvature approx 45 degrees by April 2023.
RestoreX, 5mg tadalafil daily

curvedcarnivore

Quote from: OutdoorLad on February 11, 2024, 11:35:48 AMI've been using RestoreX since September '23 with a couple of week-long breaks due to travel. Minimum two 30-minute sessions/day with a third 30 minute session maybe 2-3x a week if I am able. Also on Cialis 5mg/day. At this point, no real difference in curvature, but girth has improved and I think some length. Reading posts of others, it seems the 12-week timeframe of the clinical studies is aggressively optimistic in terms of looking for significant curve results. I'm thinking a one year timeframe is more realistic and I am keeping a "marathon vs sprint" mindset to keep my expectations in check.

Hang in there and stay positive. Discipline and persistence wins the day.

Thanks so much, mate; your rational analysis is exactly what I needed to hear right now – as my mood has gone to some of the darkest places ever since fearing the worst due to no curvature improvement on day 74.

I lost hope big time.

I am also glad you, too, think the three-month curvature results published on the RestoreX website are far too aggressive. I'm not sure why they'd give people such false hope with this statement.

And, like you, it has most definitely improved my girth and length. It hangs when flaccid now, when before my penis looked absolutely tiny when flaccid.

I'll give it a year as you said, but update you all in the meantime. I'll also try add in a third daily RestoreX session.

Thanks for giving me some hope that it's not all over yet, and I'm still a chance of healing!
41 years old.
I discovered a left curve several months ago.
GP inspected my penis and diagnosed Peyronie's.
My urologist wants me to give treatment another three months.
Treatment: Keto + heat + RestoreX + Cialis + supplements.

boston

Individual results will vary, of course, but Dr. Trost recently told me that the vast majority of improvement occurs in the first 3 months and that the degree of improvement is typically a fairly minor reduction in curvature. That's not to say some people don't have better results, but in general they are limited. He stated the best reason to use it in advance of the injections is to arrest further curvature and to become skilled with use of the device beforehand so you are not trying to learn how to use it when you are in pain.

I know that's not the most positive message, but best to go in with realistic expectations.
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

curvedcarnivore


Arg. That doesn't sound very hopeful at all.

Sounds like the inventor doesn't even think RestoreX helps much. Hope this doesn't mean it's all over.

:/
41 years old.
I discovered a left curve several months ago.
GP inspected my penis and diagnosed Peyronie's.
My urologist wants me to give treatment another three months.
Treatment: Keto + heat + RestoreX + Cialis + supplements.