pb serum high

Previous topic - Next topic

asrin43

Hello friends, I have had Peyronie's disease for 5 years, which does not cause curvature.
Today, I experienced the transformation of the treatment applied with a therapy I watched on YouTube, after 12 sessions of shock wave treatment.
The application is something used mostly for aesthetic purposes. It is very similar to xfilex, with its high formula used on scar tissue and phyrotic plaques. However, I could not find any information on the internet about its use on the penis in this way. I talked to a person for whom the same doctor used this injection. After 2 months, 2 plaques disappeared after the treatment. I had the treatment done because it seemed worth a try as it did not have any side effects. Then I will update it after 3 months for its effect. According to my research, the price is sold for 200 EUR for a single injection, I bought it for approximately 400 EUR.
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

LWillisjr

Sorry to sound skeptical, but this sounds very strange to me. I am not familiar with a form of Peyronies Disease that does not cause curvature. The very definition of Peyronies Disease is based on curvature of a fully erect penis. So maybe you have something different. I do not promote people "trying" some injection that is not intended for Peyronies.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

asrin43

I was injured during a possible sex. I have a hard mass with a diameter of 1 cm on my penis. It causes erection and hourglass problems. It may not always be curvature.

LWillisjr

Have you been to a doctor and got this checked out? It could be something different. If it is plaque or fibrotic then it should cause a curve. I suggest you get it checked out properly and don't assume it is Peyronies.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

asrin43

I went to 4 doctors. There are different types of peyronie's, sometimes it is congenital. What happens next is caused by plaques. Plaques may sometimes not cause curvature. This is not the important thing here. After all, my last treatment was also applied to patients with curvatures. The important thing is to dissolve and destroy plaques.